RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-01-2012, 10:37 PM   #1
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

The last couple of weeks have been...

a doozy.
The following content has been hidden - Reason : long...
Xmas eve... One of my chinchillas died.

Xmas... I got picked at by D for reacting to being ignored by everyone in my own house by yelling over them so they'd listen. I know it was xmas. Usually his family starts fights and makes the whole holiday utter ****. This xmas I just wanted to take pictures of my kids and no one would move so I could and kept pulling the kids away from where I told them to be so I raised my voice, told the kids where to sit and told the people in my way to move. I don't think it's unreasonable but 'interesting way to keep people from yelling... you doing it yourself' Well F me. I apparently can't win.

26th... one of the kids fish died

The 30th... D got into it with his mom. Totally justified. She thinks our part of town is way more unsafe than the rest (its not that bad) and had us talk to his sister because 'she doesn't listen to me. she listens to you and d' so we talked to her and got her to stop walking home from work in the dark. she was over visiting and doing laundry and didn't want to go home at 10 when her mom called so at 12 she calls and her mom refuses to come get her. Being as it was midnight and she was telling her to walk home D tried to call and since she wouldn't answer he texted her. she said she was tired of picking b up at 12 (she always waits till 12 to go home... always) so d said not to ask him to talk to her about things like walking home again if she's going to make her walk anyway. i think its reasonable. she threw a fit and all in all she pushed him and pushed him until he snapped and turned off her cell phone (we had been providing her a phone since she says she can't afford one of her own -she blows her money instead of being responsible-) and told her she wasn't allowed over, et cetera. D has been upset about it mostly because he has spent years lying to himself and everyone around him trying to make believe she isn't just using people and caring only about herself (her kids come to our house when she spends all of her money leaving them nothing to eat) and other crap that put her in any bad light. the kids, g was sad until she found out that while she can't go to see her aunts they can come see her, s wasn't upset at all and a was upset because she says her grandma will apologize one day for lying to them and treating them bad but that she can't apologize if she can't talk to them. a is 5 and waiting for her grandma to apologize for treating her like crap. that's ****ed up. i had no response to that that was appropriate to tell her.
and i got woken up at 5 am the 31st for d to tell me about this.

new years... one of the fish died.

yesterday... d said he has long thought i was cursed and since he was doing fine with his pvp gaming until i sat down to watch him and then he kept losing that it just confirmed it. i'm cursed. he has thought so for a while now because of the rapid succession of bad things that have happened in our lives.
isn't that great? :/

and to top all that off I'm getting really anxious about my transcript and va funding issues getting straightened out since it's only 2 weeks before classes start. hopefully i'll have the money to get my books next week but that's only if the funding money comes in.

edit~ I forgot to include that d also made the comment the other day that he hadn't realized how much weight i had gained over the years until he looked over when i was bent to get something... apparently he thought i was pregnant until i stood back up :(

all in all. I think I just need a hug or ten.

Last edited by PoisonedApple : 03-01-2012 at 11:55 PM. Reason: typos and forgot something when i posted at lunch

I was lei'd in vets! ***** Proud Plumeria Sister!

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"

PoisonedApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #2
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

*cuddles lots*

Why is it that when something crappy happens, more crap comes all at the same time? I'm sorry to hear about your pets that passed away :( Families are horribly complicated things. I've been waiting for my grandmother to apologise to me for 5 and a half years now! Family rifts are very stressful and upsetting to deal with. As for D, it is completely out of line to say you are cursed. That of course is not true and he has made a bad situation worse by blaming you for things that are out of your control. He really shouldn't have said what he said about your figure too. *cuddles* Does he know how to talk to women at all? Wish I could make things easier for you at the mo or at least give you a real life hug. Take care.

Sophie.x

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)