RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-07-2018, 11:37 AM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
This is real this is me

Why am I not worried certain things that come with depression anxiety

Turning my mobile off - this has actually been my lifesaver over the years. I have literally been able to focus on what I like doing rather than looking st mobile or wondering why I received any messages, despite sending s lot of texts and go no response.

Sleep - I am not fussed if oversleep for a few hours in the morning and I am out fussed if under sleep eve;if it’s few days. I have always been a night owl and literally don’t have the sleepy feeling in the morning. I wake up normal.
I wouldn’t think “hang on I haven’t sleep in 3 days

Food. Food I am not fussed either way about it, no one cares if I were not est for a few days or eat huge amount and binge. I have tried to get help but and do the self help stuff too.

Lack of interest - I am not fussed either om this one, if I lose interest I’m hobbies it’s one things I can pick up when I feel ready

Relations with people - I get along with my parents well so I don’t see as problem we get along fine.

Turning up to groups and activities - I couldn’t give a toss if didn’t leave leave for a year or about toeople at groups and activities.
I couldn’t give a toss if the only times I leave house is for hospital appointments or becoming the recluse/hermit the agoraphobic, nothing will get me out. Even pay me a million pounds a hour. It won’t work

I am not worried really having friends anymore, I have got used to being alone in my house, that I don’t think about it anymore and after the decades of people messing around I ain’t trusting no one.

I am relieved that I am choosing a quiet life, I need the peace and quiet to get away from everyone and everything

I have binned a lot of things that people asked to do like sports groups, recovery groups, they are all finished with now.

I don’t care if I become overly ott cleany person, sorts books in alphabetical order.

So long as I have besties I am fine.

PlayStation
YouTube Netflix
iPad
Ketler bike
MacBook - with messenger removed
Online friends
My dog
pregab - I have to take for fibromyalgia

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 30-07-2018, 03:52 PM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

If you're finding that some of the aspects that come with depression and anxiety aren't affecting you badly then that's great. We are all different and need different things. Take care of yourself.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2018, 05:55 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

However, i am more concerned with getting my fibromylagia under cotrol as begining to affect my life more and i am getting more upset with it and finding that i am breaking down with that. i have to win the appeal for the uc claim to be looked at, so I can get the benefit i am entitled to and focus more coping with the fibromyalgia in my life and that being my new challenge. Hopefully one day I can look for work when my fibromyalgia is significantly reduced and I am not a huge amount of medication just to cope day by day, so that's going to be my big challenge of the next few weweeks. I would feel a lot better in myself if i was on limited capability for work/unable to work, thenn it wouldn't feel like dole money.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)