RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-02-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
dollpart

I am currently:
thing i wrote

**posted in Veterans as well, hope that is OK **

The other day, I had a session with my counsellor and he asked if there were things I don't talk about, and why not, and whether it would be helpful to. And this was right at the end so I basically neatly sidestepped the question to be honest. But then I was thinking about it all and decided to write some stuff down for next time and I just wondered if anyone wanted to look over it and see if it's at least coherent and also, if anyone has had any similar thoughts on stuff, I would really like to hear about it 'cause I don't know where I am with it and, like everything else lately, it just makes me feel a bit lost. That sentence was far too long. Sorry.

When you asked if we had reached, or gone past the point where I ran away from talking before, I sidestepped the question. There was one point where I nearly decided not to come back. It was when we talked, before Christmas about the nightmares I'd been having. There were things that I left out that were maybe important. I spent a week trying to convince myself to talk about them, writing them down and then throwing them away. Then all that drama happened with the fight with N., and I talked about that instead.

The things I wrote down really don't make sense to me. I really, honestly, don't know where it has all come from. I was scared you would read more into it than is actually there, and I wouldn't have any answers, and then it woiuld seem as if I was just sick enough to dream up all this scary stuff out of nothing. It is easier to think that I am being stupid.

But you're right, you haven't judged me or made me feel stupid or not-worth-it before, so it's a safe enough bet that you won't now. I'll try to talk about things, 'cause maybe if they bother me that much, they aren't completely stupid.

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)