RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-06-2007, 06:15 PM   #41
.ghost.

I am currently:

I think you meant more to me than either of us realised, I'm sorry I never really told you how much I loved you, I still miss you now. I hope you forgive me for what I am.
I wish I could say goodbye.

Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer

.ghost. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2007, 10:58 AM   #42
Numbpurplehaze

I am currently:

Dad, I miss you. Belated happy fathers day.

Numbpurplehaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2007, 08:54 PM   #43
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

I miss you.
I really really miss you.
Tom, why'd you have to go?
Stupid question really...I know why.
I know how you felt.
Didn't you know I'd do anything for you.
I would have helped you anyway I could have if you'd asked me to.
I love you.
There's so much I miss; sitting on the beach in the summer watching the sunset,toffee-chocolate milkshakes [no one makes them the same], waking up to your eyes, your smile, your kiss, your laugh.
you were my best friend and you will always be in my heart.
rest in peace xxxxx

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 02:41 AM   #44
chocostashchick
Callie

I am currently:

i'm ashamed of what you would think if you could see me now
i'm sorry

xxxooo

chocostashchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:06 AM   #45
HazardxToxMyselfx3
Time won't heal this damage anymore.

I am currently:

Mike,

I miss you so much.
I hate myself for losing you.
You told me about the things that happened to you.
I promised not to tell.
STUPID.
Because a month later, you killed yourself.
And I partially blame myself.
I regret never telling you that I loved you.
I have panic attacks and nightmares.
When I see a gun, I have flashbacks.
I just miss you.
Seeing you at the funeral home was the most sobering and eye opening moment of my life.
I love you.

RIP Mike [4.1.06] RIP Grandma [8.2.08]

Jon&Nicole[1.6.09]
Sometimes when i say
"oh i'm fine..."
i want someone to look me in the eyes and say
"tell the t r u t h"

HazardxToxMyselfx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:33 AM   #46
Sarah
Toy Soldier

I am currently:

mummy sends love to all of you
hope your all safe up there and mummy will come stay with you real soon ok
*hugs* i miss you all so much =( x

Sing me to sleep.
I'll see you in my dreams.
Waiting to say.
I miss you.
I'm so sorry.

Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 01:42 PM   #47
PolkaDot.

I am currently:

uncle t,
i am glad you are where you want to be but you are forever in my heart, god only takes the best. send my love to jayne and grandpa. thinking of you every single day, i wish things could have been better for you.
thank you for the music!
i love you.

PolkaDot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:16 PM   #48
DropDead-
No more, i love you's.

I am currently:

It's only been 2 months since you left us.But it seems like forever. I think about you everyday. You meant the world to us. They can't live without you,they cry and cry hoping their tears will rbign you back,but they won't.

Your not in pain anymore,i guess that's the only good thing,we'll be joining you in heaven soon,you just wait.

I miss you so much :(:(

So stand in the rain.
Stand your ground.
Stand up when it's all crashing down.
You stand through the pain.
You won't drown.

DropDead- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:35 PM   #49
Auburn Shadow

I am currently:

You know I would have done anything for you, all you had to do was ask. Remember when Grandad was in hospital and I was going to give up my A-Levels and move up there to help. I would have done that for you at the drop of a hat. I think you needed me more than you let anyone, or yourself, know. I know how much you cared, especially about Grandad and Jake. You're with Grandad now. Or rather he's with you. I always thought that the first one I'd have to say goodbye to was him. Always. No matter what else happened. I took it for granted that you'd always be here for me whenever I needed, and now you're not.
You're not here today, and I need you so much right now. I'm falling apart again, like I did before. New Year's Eve 2005. Like I did February 2006. I don't know how to stop it, hun. Please just give me a sign, something, anything, let me know it'll be ok. I don't... well, in some ways I do... want to join you and everyone up there just yet. I've got Friday, but then what? What comes after that?
I'm sorry, hun, I've been rambling for far too long. I'll write more another time. I miss you so much, it's been almost a year and a half now, but it's still so raw. Love you. xxx

~Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly~

***get better soon baby, I need you***

Auburn Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:16 PM   #50
Just Believe.
It's Hard to Fight When The Fight Ain't Fair.

I am currently:

Dan, I can't believe it's been over 4 months since it happened. It feels like yesterday that you were laughing at our girly workout at the gym. Everyone still expects you to walk in with that cheeky little smile on your face and tell us it was all a big joke. It still doesn't feel real that you are gone. You were such a little star you would have made such a big difference throughout your life, you had such a way with people. The guys did a good party for your 16th did your grave all up nice. Your missed so much baby even by people who only knew you to see you, that's how much of an impact you made on everyone. I hope there are lots of girls and irn bru up there for you. You'll never be forgotten Dan, never ever replaced. Loved more and more each day..there was still so much for us all to do..Love you x

Forever & Always

Just Believe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:02 AM   #51
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

This is to lucy.
how mad are things now,its been over 4years seens you were taken to a bette place. It still feels like i was yesterday we would sit on the phone for hours talking about crap bu w still did it night after night. We never went to school alone i dont know why bu that was how it was. The ay i snowed and you and Amy were walking holding hands so you didnt fall but you both did, i can still see your face and you laughted so hard you were crying. I didnt think things would hnge so much i fours years but they have. Sanel does not even go to your grave anymore, i cant belive that after all the **** she would ay and she does not even go anymore. I go all the time, mum does you some great flowers to go down there. I think all the time about how you would look now, but i will never know will i. Look after my grandad he is a new angel up in heaven. I miss you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:51 AM   #52
pea soup

I am currently:

its been 2 months now. i havent cried in a while. im angry with myself. i was in the hospital after a suicide attempt when you died. i was trying to take my life when you lost yours.

we used to talk about death together. you always said that you knew you would have to go to my funeral as you were sure that i would one day succeed at suicide. well...that day didnt come sweetie. im still here and youre the one thats gone. im so sorry.

i dont know the details. i know that you crashed your truck. i know that you died soon after at the hospital. i know that i wasnt there. i know that i missed your funeral. i know that im sorry.

i know that i distanced myself from you when i got sober. i never thought i would feel guilty for that. and i know if i were saying this to you right now....you'd laugh at me for being so stupid. you knew i had to stay sober for myself and you knew that i had to stay away. but you didnt know you were going to die so soon.

i always thought that you would get sober again. after all...we got sober together the first time. we both relapsed together. its like we followed each other through sobriety and relapse. i always thought that you'd eventually follow me again. maybe you did and i just didnt know it because i left town and didnt look back.

i will always miss you. i will always love you.
i hope that the afterlife treats you better than life did sweetie.

pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:51 PM   #53
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

You know that I try to talk to you both as much as possible but i'm always so exhausted, I appologise for that.

Mum, I miss you so much and would love for you to be here to see all the things that i'm achieving. And i'd really like a hug from you. I'm sorry that I didn't do more to help you.

Laura, I know that we didn't really get to meet outside the womb but I feel like I know you if only for the fact that you're probably almost the same as me. Although you're probably better looking and have nicer qualities. One thing that death holds for me is you, but for now I will live and try to bring some of you into this world.

I love you both. xxx

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:38 PM   #54
Popple

My Thoughts Are With You More Than Ever Today <3

Because I know you liked it ........

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world

missing you =[

You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:43 PM   #55
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.

I am currently:

I wasn't allowed to your funeral.
It wasn't that I didn't care.
I've been scared for so long that you don't know that.

I hope you'd be proud.

"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 01:49 AM   #56
in_anyones_eyes* kiki <3

I am currently:

mam, i miss you so much. its been 10 years now and im still crying for you every night. i miss you so much its unbearable and thats why i do these things. da's stopped drinking now, its been a while but he's going through a rough time and im afraid he will start again. i need you here. we need you.

everybody always tells me i look like you or im like you in things that i do and that hurts. they knew you, i never got the chance to know you. seven years was not enough.

it scares me now because i cant remember your smell anymore, or your laugh or your smile. i can barely feel you when i hold your things.

i love you so much it hurts and yet i cant be with you. i wish you could come back to me.

i talk to you every night but i need to know that you hear me......... i would give up the rest of my life for one hug from you...but i cant.

i find myself hating other girls simply because they have their mothers and i dont. i need to sort myself out.

and i know with you watching over me that i will.

xXx

in_anyones_eyes* kiki <3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 06:10 PM   #57
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway

I am currently:

Grandma,

I Miss you so terribly much everyday still. I am so sorry that I have not come to visit you lately... But gram, it has been so hard. You were my rock. You were more of a mother figure in my life then mom was. I know you were so disappointed in her, but instead of being mad you just silently took me under your wing. You were always there to listen and to help, no matter how bad it was. You literally held our family together. I absolutely hate myself for leaving the hospital that day. The last thing you said to me was "see you in a little bit". You never saw me again. But I was there every single day Gram, while you were in your coma. I know you know I was there. I wish I couldve said goodbye to you. I miss you so very much.

Jeni

You were only 30 years old. Life is so unfair. You had your whole life ahead of you. it makes me so angry that you were crying out for so much help, an no one would listen. I knew Jeni, I knew you were in pain. I never looked at you lik you were "smaller" then me like the rest of the family did. I was SO damn proud of you for going into rehab, I really was. I was struggling so much and you gave me inspiration, and I never got to tell you that.

Sarah is doing a lot better. God she misses you. But she has gone into rehab and she has gained weight back. She is getting healthy for you. She really took your sudden death so hard, but I think she also learned from it. She is off the drugs and beating ana. You helped her live longer Jen, you did. You made the difference in our lives. I love you and I miss you so much.

behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 11:33 PM   #58
bleedingbeauty

I am currently:

i love you and i will always love remember i'm still daddy's little girl. watch over me and meet me at the gate when its my time.you a few days after we laid you down to rest i sat outside looking at the stars like we used to and i saw a shooting star i cried and thought to my self i wish you where sitting here next to me to watch it too. i miss you so much i'm sorry i didn't really speak to you on your last day.

p.s. Happy birthday daddy

bleedingbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 01:50 AM   #59
Just Believe.
It's Hard to Fight When The Fight Ain't Fair.

I am currently:

Lindsay, I don't quite know what I feel right now but I do know that I miss you so incredibly much. I know I never knew you, you only survived four days after we were born but I feel like only half of me exists..I don't feel whole. I would do anything for you to have survived. You would have probably been so beautiful, intelligent, lovely. But we'll never know, I'll never really know you. I'm going to do my best to make a little bit of you live on in this world, I want to make you proud. I miss you sweetheart, so so much, see you soon darling, I love you with all my heart x

Forever & Always

Just Believe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 04:18 PM   #60
FallingStar
~*Music Obsessive*~

I am currently:

I didn't know you. But thankyou for making him happy.

FallingStar is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)