RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #61
tigris
I tried to be perfect, it just wasn't worth it.

I am currently:

*sorry to butt in here*

I get really obsessed with friends or even just random people in my year. Its like I fancy them, I get a little rush whenever I see them and they talk to me, but I don't actually want a romantic relationship with them as such. I just want to be their good friend. For me I think it comes from always feeling like my current friends are bitching about me behind my back, so I try to make new friends with nicer/cooler people who might not bitch about me and accept me for who I am, but I don't really know how to do it. So yeh basically, I get obsessed with people too.

At least you've realised you may like them a bit too much, stops you becoming an obsessive stalker type!

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.
I know, right now you can't tell.
But stay a while and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me Unwell - Matchbox 20

"Why inflict pain on oneself, when so many others are ready to save us the trouble?"
George Pacaud (1879 - 1937)

tigris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #62
Siouxsie

I am currently:

I'm like that, I get easily attached to people. Especially when I'm feeling vulnerable (which is a lot of the time).

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:48 AM   #63
lozstar88
my star has died...but its light still shines

I am currently:

omg i thought i was alone...
so nice to hear that other ppl are the same :)
I hate that I do it but yet I can't help it....and it gets to the point where they are all I can think about :(..always females... my counsellor said I try to replace them as a loving mother figure...as in her words I have a "cold bitch of a mother" ;).... wow can you tell she was one that I obsessed about lol

I'm not text book smart but I'm street smart....well sesame street smart anyway :p
I <3 you Lozza- my beautiful twin and care bear! Keep holding on. 'Whorejay'- u are my gorgeous partner in crime, who I will never give up. They can't seperate us! loooove you. I <3 Frizzly forever!!! ur my nite light
R.I.P my beautiful angel Kat, you will always be in my heart. 27/03/91-31/08/09 xxx Sweetdreams baby girl xxx

lozstar88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:15 PM   #64
susieannah
Control is an illusion

I am currently:

I'm quite like this, I get attached to someone and HAVE to be with them all the time. I think about them constantly, want to talk to them constantly, and expect or wish for them to feel the same way. Sigh. It really sucks :(

susieannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #65
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

yeah it sucks because there is really nothing you can do about it.

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #66
amethyst

About a year or two ago I was very like you, i still am a bit but not as bad. I wanted to control certain people and I always wanted to be with them etc. It did get a bit extreme and it ended up making me unhappy as well as those people.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:49 PM   #67
Elley88

I am currently:

Just to barge in, oh my god, i'm so happy you made this thread, I thought i was a freak or something. i do this all the time, although it seems to get worse as i get older... But it's always female teachers, people like that. Strange.

There's no end
to the love you can give
when you change your point of view
~ Amanda Palmer

Elley88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #68
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

the strange thing is that most of them are older than me. and im also very possessive with my friends. i don't know if anyone does that, but im jealous when my friends have other friends. i want them to be friends only with me, which is very selfish, but i don't know why im like that.

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

Old 11-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #69
SoDark

I am currently:

I get similar feelings. Sometimes I am not exactly sure what it is. I don't know if it is love or what. I have to be careful because I often feel compelled do dump all of my feelings on them. I'm glad to hear that I am not alone in this.

SoDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #70
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I even have conversations with her in my head.
Oh my goodness yes! I do this!
I have this with lots of people and.... *whispers* I sometimes play out conversations where I've been honest with people and they've helped and things have all worked out alright!
Thanks for thist hread Irene this is me down to a T!
Kiran
xx

You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #71
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

im so glad everybody liked my thread and that im not alone.

i have conversations too with the people. in my mind i talk to them, its like preparing something to say. i can't really explain it. since i want them to care about me, its like i get prepared to tell them something that i want them to know, i mean i want them to know some things, but not for attention and i imagine that im telling them. you know what i mean?

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 11-05-2009, 10:18 PM   #72
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome

I am currently:

Yeah definitely!
That's pretty much how it is for me too actually!

You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #73
e.taylor

I am currently:

OMG!
so glad i just read all this.
i could have written nearly all of these replies...i thought i was just some kind of mega stalker...
ahhh soooo relieved that its not just me
i have done this so many times...just become obsessed with people...i have to try really hard not to constantly talk about them, play out convos in my head, look out for them wherever i go, feel safe whenever we're in the same room, get and insanly intense pang of jealousy whenever they do anything helpful for anyone else....god it sounds so pathetic....but i've done it to a fair few people....

this thread has made me feel alot better about it.

i guess its kinda coz i find telling people stuff really hard, so as soon as someone knows somehting (ie. SI or whatever) i just want them to know everything....and if someone helps me in one way then i convince myself they have to power to magically fix all my problems.....

hmmm

wierd....atleast im not alone though lol :P

Don't loose your passion, or the fighter thats inside of you.
Let this battle commence. One last time....

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

e.taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #74
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

isn't it very annoying?

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 11-05-2009, 10:49 PM   #75
I-Feel-Infinite
Jess ~♥

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *..life in pain..* View Post
the strange thing is that most of them are older than me. and im also very possessive with my friends. i don't know if anyone does that, but im jealous when my friends have other friends. i want them to be friends only with me, which is very selfish, but i don't know why im like that.
YES
then i feel bad for thinking weird possessive thoughts =(

As a little kid you believed in fairytales,
that fantasy of what your life would be: white dress; prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill.
You closed your eyes and had complete and utter faith.
Eventually you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears.
But the thing is, it's hard to let go of that fairytale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith,
that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.

I-Feel-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #76
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

yeah...

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 11-05-2009, 10:54 PM   #77
e.taylor

I am currently:

annoying?....incredibly....

Don't loose your passion, or the fighter thats inside of you.
Let this battle commence. One last time....

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

e.taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:07 PM   #78
Elley88

I am currently:

I think maybe the only way to not do this is to feel better about yourself, sort of independent, because then we wouldn't feel that we need these people to care only about us. But I've no idea how to feel happy with myself, so if anyone knows, please share!

There's no end
to the love you can give
when you change your point of view
~ Amanda Palmer

Elley88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:15 PM   #79
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

i have no idea either! i was never happy with myself.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 12-05-2009, 01:02 AM   #80
unusuallyunusual
The most beautiful people have suffered

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *..life in pain..* View Post
im so glad everybody liked my thread and that im not alone.

i have conversations too with the people. in my mind i talk to them, its like preparing something to say. i can't really explain it. since i want them to care about me, its like i get prepared to tell them something that i want them to know, i mean i want them to know some things, but not for attention and i imagine that im telling them. you know what i mean?
I am the EXACT same way. I always imagine I am talking to her and I am always playing out possible conversations in my head.

OH! So I don't know if you guys care[not saying that in a bad way] but I wrote my teacher a note today telling her about my cutting, and how I want to stop. I'm extremely nervous about what she will say tommorrow.

I have been playing conversations about it in my head all day since I put the note on her desk.

"Theresa thinks about everyone except Theresa." ~ Ms. Smith
"I've figured you out enough to know everything that makes you happy." ~ Ms. Smith
"You're too important to forget." ~ Ms. Smith
"I know you want to be happy you just keep pushing yourself back into this depressive safe zone you have" ~ Ms. Griswold
"I am so proud of you for making it one year Theresa. February 5th will be your new birthday, so happy birthday" ~Ms. Griswold
- - - -
hiddenbehindasmile

unusuallyunusual is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)