RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 26-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #1
x1v16
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:
Help me...

I'm upset and I can't calm down...I'm at work and I can't get anything done...Management told me off 20 minutes ago...I just want to leave. I want to take a week off, can someone please help me, I feel like I'm having a panic attack or something.

x1v16 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 26-02-2008, 11:17 PM   #2
here-for-the-journey

I am currently:

Ok Will, deep breaths.
Slow down mate. If you feel that awful tell someone you have to go home because you're getting a migraine (shouldn't be too hard to fake)

here-for-the-journey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 11:20 PM   #3
x1v16

I am currently:

I just wrote up a note telling management I'm upset about current policy changes and don't feel able to work in this atmosphere and I'll be back in a week. I just hate coming in to work and struggling with anger all day, having to leave early pretending i'm sick. I'm tried of it. My parents will be mad though, and it'll probably trigger my depression badly. I don't know what to do. I feel trapped between being overwhelmed with anger and staying and overwhelmed with depression if I left this job.

Old 27-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #4
here-for-the-journey

I am currently:

Will, depression and anger are linked. I reckon in your case they're problem one and the same thing. Your head tries to cope with the depression by getting angry (I'm there in that phase too) then when you lash out you regret it and the depression sinks back in.
Keep talking to us pal, we're here.

here-for-the-journey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 02:30 AM   #5
x1v16

I am currently:

Thanks for replying. To update my situation I left that note saying I wanted time off, they told me I had to come in and work, I said fine I would but I might struggle through my days. I went to the library and wal mart and got lots of magazines and puzzle books to occupy my mind and they've been working pretty well. I haven't really struggled much with anger since I've been back, I was just freaking out after I got told off cause I have trouble handling it I guess. I'm trying to exercise for at least 20 minutes each day now...some days I go for 40 or 60 minutes. I tried to call a new counselor today and the first time I got someone that wasn't him and second time got some type of fax machine so I don't know what the hell that was about....gotta wait till tomorrow now. See you around Tori.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)