RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 21-08-2014, 03:06 AM   #21
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

He said I seemed agitated and maybe that way why the blood pressure was so high. Then he took it again 'old style' about half an hour later and it was the 172 or whatever reading so he mentioned increasing my blood pressure medication (that I went on in June when my kidneys failed suddenly and made it shoot up). Then he said he'd had a call from my psychiatrist and he was happy to monitor it and for her to do or prescribe 'whatever she thinks is necessary' to manage things. That was when i asked about increasing the quitiapine (it wa 300-450) and is now 50 XL every other day and this was when my mum kicked off! I don't really understand. Suddenly very tired today!

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 01:23 PM   #22
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

My blood pressure goes high when my mood is elevated, in my case it is often due to me never being still.

How are you doing today?

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 07:08 PM   #23
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
That was when i asked about increasing the quitiapine (it wa 300-450) and is now 50 XL
Is that a typo, or has the dose actually been reduced? That is an interesting decision given your current state...

How are things going?

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 07:46 PM   #24
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

When my kidneys decided to troll me and fail they took me off quitiapine XL 300-450mg and just left me on 50mg every other day. My psych wants to increase it back up because of being elevated recently (which was what I was asking the nephrologist about last week).

I'm doing okish I think. I'm not really sure what's going on with my head or mood. I've been really tired the last two days but I've also been swollen etc to the point the renal ward wanted me to go to a&e to see if my kidneys are failing again so maybe that's why? I still want to do ALL the things and it's hard to focus- I keep upsetting people or getting annoyed because they are just so slow and boring! BUT I think my mood is coming down. I don't know, Urgh...it would be so nice to be 'normal' ...well, maybe not normal but normal would be easier if incredibly dull!

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 08:06 PM   #25
youonlyliveonce

You wud never be normal lol yeh I said it

U need to go get checked as I don't want ur kidneys failing again

Have u tried doing mindfulness etc it might help or going n doing sum exercise
Ir even doing a crazy 15 mins n then working for 15

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)