RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 21-05-2016, 01:29 PM   #21
Wanderingsprite

It was so sad to hear this news. Even though we didn't get along and had disagreements - I always wanted to know how she was doing. I'm lost for words really. She was let down by services. I hope she's happier wherever she is.

Wanderingsprite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 03:00 PM   #22
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:

I am another who used to speak to Sarah. She was a very kind, caring and compassionate young lady. Very loyal to her friends. We hadn't spoken in a long time but I am gutted to hear that the system failed her. I hope she is at peace now. Thoughts are with everyone. Stay safe.

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 06:38 PM   #23
Zurg
Evil Emperor

I am currently:

This makes me really sad to hear. I guess i was one of the many who had hoped for some kind of miracle to happen so Sarah could have had the chance to turn her life around. It makes me sad also because from one of her last threads on here i got the impression that the system had basically given up on her. And no one should ever have to feel abandoned like that. It makes me sad that a life could have been saved if anyone had taken the opportunity to rise to the challenge. I do believe with all my heart that Sarah could have been helped. Every time the system fails it gives room for a tragedy. She was young, she cared so much about others, and sadly so little for herself.

My heart goes out to everyone affected by her passing. I hope she is no more in pain and have found the peace she could not find in life.

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 08:06 PM   #24
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

I didn't know her that well but from what I saw she was such a caring person . She will be missed. My thoughts are with those close to her. rip sweetie xx

havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 08:28 PM   #25
youonlyliveonce

Hope your not in pain anymore

Old 21-05-2016, 10:25 PM   #26
Rodolphus
#Azkafam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurg View Post
This makes me really sad to hear. I guess i was one of the many who had hoped for some kind of miracle to happen so Sarah could have had the chance to turn her life around. It makes me sad also because from one of her last threads on here i got the impression that the system had basically given up on her. And no one should ever have to feel abandoned like that. It makes me sad that a life could have been saved if anyone had taken the opportunity to rise to the challenge. I do believe with all my heart that Sarah could have been helped. Every time the system fails it gives room for a tragedy. She was young, she cared so much about others, and sadly so little for herself.

My heart goes out to everyone affected by her passing. I hope she is no more in pain and have found the peace she could not find in life.
I couldn't have said it better.

Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.

Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 10:48 PM   #27
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

There's no words.

You were & are so loved. You made so memories so special.

I honestly wouldn't be the same if I hadn't met you.

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 11:26 PM   #28
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

I've been thinking of you Helen. How are you? x

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 11:43 PM   #29
MissAnonymous

I am currently:

The very same ^

I just feel speechless and Zurg takes my words.

Sarah, what a lot of love you gave and received, that will always be remembered.

<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24017&dateline=1413142787 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=141314  2787</a>

MissAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 12:03 AM   #30
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious

I am currently:

^same. I actually mentioned yesterday being really worried about you Helen. hope you're doing as ok as you can be xx

“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍

DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 05:53 AM   #31
crazykat
Fight for another day

Saddened to hear of Sarah's passing, RIP lovely

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 08:02 AM   #32
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

Thinking of you to Helen.

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 08:21 AM   #33
Gaiaphage

I am currently:

My thoughts are still going out to everyone affected by this - please take care of yourselves in this really hard time xxx

"We’ll behave like a bunch of holier-than-thou hypocrites. Because the alternative is to look at ourselves in the mirror and know that we are capable of dark and terrible things"

"We didn't make this world - we're just the poor fools who are living in it"

"Superpowers don't always make you a superhero"

Michael Grant

Gaiaphage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 11:33 AM   #34
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

Thank you for thinking of me.

I'm not going to say I'm okay, 'cause I'm not, but I will be.

Please do take great care of yourselves.

x x x x

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 05:10 PM   #35
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

The last few days my Facebook has been full of tributes to Sarah and it's clear how loved she was.

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 05:46 PM   #36
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

^same

I miss her. I'll never forget how much we laughed over coffee. Just at really stupid things. Makes me sad to know we'll never have the chance to do that again.

She was a good person.

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 06:43 PM   #37
Too Shy

I am currently:

I posted this on Sarah's Facebook wall earlier, but I hope Sarah's words will be of some comfort to her friends here too.

On the night my mummy died back in 2011, Sarah sent me this message: 'I love you & it's gonna be ok, I promise you. It'll get better, time IS a healer. You'll manage to cope as time passes, the memories won't go away but try to remember the good times, and try to remember what she'd want for her little girl - happiness, love, care, peace, safety, wellness. You can get through this. The pain may never go away but it will get easier to manage and the wound will heal, though a scar will remain, but it'll get better gradually... You'll never forget her, but you put her in your heart, you fill the hole you have inside with her, in your heart she'll always be, and you'll keep on living and it'll be okay as can be lovely. I love you. Always.'

I think the same can now apply to those who are grieving for Sarah, far far far too soon. Sarah's words gave me a bit of comfort and love when I was so lost and alone. She spoke so wisely, and I wish Sarah could have provided herself with the same love and care as she showed to others.

Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 09:53 PM   #38
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious

I am currently:

It's taken a few days to process and even still I still think she's going to message me every day.
I remember back when we were just starting to be friends in 2011 she was the only person at the time that stood up for me when my mother crossed a boundary and completely hurt my feelings. other friends would have just came to me and told me my mom was not a good person but Sarah went beyond that and stood up for me and told my mom what she said was screwed up and she should be ashamed.
she had so much fire and passion for always helping her friends and supporting them and seeing other people succeed but she couldn't see that she could fight for herself too.
there's not a day that goes by that I don't think of her. She's touched my heart in a way that not very many people get to and I'm forever greatful to have had her as such a close friend.

“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍

DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 10:29 PM   #39
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I was really sorry to hear this, such sad news.

Thoughts are with everyone who knew her.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 10:54 PM   #40
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Such sad news. Sending love and hugs to all who knew her. I didn't have a lot of interaction with her but her name was always one you saw on here <3

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)