RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2017, 03:39 AM   #1
vmin

I am currently:
Why do I overthink everything?

These past few days have been really hard for me. I am lonely all the time. I don't understand how to make real connections with people, I guess I have acquaintances but don't know how to keep them? Don' know if I'm making any sense. Feel like my father is just trying to make me into something he couldn't do, I feel like my mother only tries to take care of me because of the money my dad gives her and my sister literally doesn't treat me like a human being. Like I said I don't have friends because I pushed them away and for some reason they didn't come back? I'm not saying that I expected them to, I want some reassurance. Also have been getting worse when I talk so I prefer not to at all. When something bothers me I can't really stand up for it. Anyways right now I'm really vulnerable!

I used a lot the "I" pronoun in this post.

vmin is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 05-11-2017, 01:24 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Hi there, it sounds like you're having a really tricky time at the moment. It might be worth trying to give yourself a break from all this thinking and worrying by doing something relaxing that you enjoy.

Do you think you could talk to your father about how you're feeling? It could be that he doesn't realise that he's letting his own experiences and things he missed out on affect the way he relates to you.

What led you to push your friends away? Maybe if you were to reach out to them again they might be willing to try to reconnect; perhaps they are worried that you pushing them away meant that you didn't want to have anything to do with them anymore.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)