RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-03-2012, 01:04 AM   #19761
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm glad you're enjoying the peer support course :) It does sound interesting! Hope you're managing to look after yourself and such, hopefully once you get used to it it won't be quite as tiring!

It makes sense, thanks. Uni have been great actually, I've already had extensions but I'm still not getting anywhere and there's a limit to what they can do. I feel incredibly stupid and inadequate. Sorry, whining again.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 03:31 AM   #19762
Absi
Miss Abaretti

I am currently:

*sneaks in*

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 04:20 AM   #19763
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

ABIIIIIII *jumps on* I miss you :( how goes it?! <3

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 04:32 AM   #19764
Absi
Miss Abaretti

I am currently:

Heather! *is flattened* I miss you too, how are you? I'm so-so x

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)

Old 19-03-2012, 05:17 AM   #19765
risenfromperdition

I'm so so too. Better than horrid? *giggles at flattened abi* :P you neverrr online xD

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

Old 19-03-2012, 05:40 AM   #19766
Absi
Miss Abaretti

I am currently:

i know, i don't get a chance to come on much anymore. work is crazy but i miss being here, wish i could be here more often

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)

Old 20-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #19767
HopeRises

*pokes all*
*runs away*

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #19768
Absi
Miss Abaretti

I am currently:

ouch *pokes back*

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)

Old 20-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #19769
fawkes
Fat Bastard Extraordinaire.

Claire, I'm sorry you are struggling so much right now. I am here anytime if you want to PM or talk. *hug* The best Doctors can make mistakes - it's what you take from them that makes the difference. You will be a good Doctor though - you have what a lot lose, and that is care. I really hope you can find a bit more interest and enthusiasm for your elective, even while there. * cuddle*

Star, I'm sorry nights are so rough. I'm really proud of you for managing what you are. Try not to be so hard on yourself. Much much love, xx

Leigh, glad the little furry is doing okay. They're amazingly resiliant. How're you? Sorry about the test. <3

Kat, how're you? How are you finding being home? Are you managing to get out and keep busy/distracted? *cuddle* I'm here if you ever want to talk.

Cam, hi!

Abi hai there.

Heather, *hug*

I've been retreating, avoiding things. I'm sorry it's been a while since I checked in.

fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 11:00 PM   #19770
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Just leaving love. Also, Ritzi said what I wanted to say to you all, so I won't say it again.

Ritzi, don't avoid things, it doesn't help in the long term. You know where we are.

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 12:46 AM   #19771
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

Snuggles everyone!

Lots of love

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #19772
Absi
Miss Abaretti

I am currently:

hey, I'm not doing very good right now, could do with some cuddles.

Love to everyone else.

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)

Old 21-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #19773
fawkes
Fat Bastard Extraordinaire.

Claire how are you love? *hug*

Hai Cam! *waves*

Abi, do you want to talk about what's going on? *cuddle* We're here.

My day has been started with some really really good news! I get a Nic for a week!! :D

fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #19774
Absi
Miss Abaretti

I am currently:

Glad your day started with some good news, always nice to start a day well seems to make the rest of the day better.

I'm just relapsing, going backwards and my boyfriends comments aren't helping but I guess it isn't his fault he doesn't know I have an ED and I don't want him to. When we met I was in a good recovery state but I'm not anymore. Thanks for the cuddle. *hugs back*

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)

Old 21-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #19775
Imperfect.Star

I don't know who Nic is but I'm happy for you Ritzi!
Claire, how are things at home at the moment? If you'd rather PM I'd be happy to talk like that.
I'm losing track of exactly what's going on with everyone but am offering hugs to people who need them!
*waves* to Cam.
Star, how are you doing? I'm glad uni are being helpful but do remember that (cliched as it is) your health and wellbeing are the most important things. I know you don't want them to interfere with your degree but you will do much better at your work if other things get sorted.

I'm still not excited for my elective but I'm at least getting closer to being ready. Saw my GP today to get meds etc before leaving and we had a conversation about whether I'll be able to cope with proper work when I get back. I'm really scared that, no matter how much I don't want to believe it, I might not be. And it scared me that I've actually admitted that because I've always denied it.

Always seem to get things just that little bit wrong.

"don't wish, don't start, wishing only wounds the heart"

Imperfect.Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #19776
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*Hugs for Claire* I can understand why that would be really scary and difficult - but go and read what you said to me, that totally applies to you too. Would you be able to take some time out before starting work if you need to? You will get there but it's so important that you look after yourself and get the help you need.

Abi I'm sorry you're struggling so much. Why don't you want your boyfriend to know? Is there anyone you could talk to?

Yay Ritzi I hope you have a lovely time with Nic :) How are you doing? <3

Cam and Claire and Leigh and Heather, how are you guys doing?

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 21-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #19777
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Claire I agree with Star. You will get there, but you need to put yourself first, and take some time to get properly well before you go out into the world of junior doctorness. If you think that's what you need, of course! I think you'll be fab, but I also think you might be a bit too hard on yourself, and need to realise how good you are.

Rizi, yay for a fab start to the day, and I hope it continued. Yay for having a Nic for a week too. How're things?

Absi, I think you should definitely let your boyfriend in. It might seem really scary, but it can only make things better in the long run.

Star, Kat and Heather, how're you?

Claire, things at home are a bit ****, but it'll be fine. It always is. Thanks for asking, though.

Love for all xx

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

Old 21-03-2012, 11:16 PM   #19778
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*Cuddles Claire* I'm sorry things aren't good at home. We're here if you want to talk about it. How're you coping with it all? <3

Old 23-03-2012, 12:16 AM   #19779
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Thank you, it'll be fine. I don't really have words at the moment.

How is everyone today?

Old 23-03-2012, 12:44 AM   #19780
risenfromperdition

I'm a bit useless but leaving hugs <3

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)