RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
Wellingtons

Bad withdrawal

I've just dropped my lithium and sertraline last night, part of a gradual reduce with the aim of getting pregnant med free. I flt myself slipping earlier, but today I feel awful . I feel weak, dizzy, argumentative, lazy, cold. I've rung my psych to request a call back. Don't know what to do.

I need to plan a weeks shopping and do an online shop, the house is a tip as I was away over the weekend, got back and husband hasn't done anything. But I just want to curl up in bed. I'm going to bed approx 1am, the toddler was up at 5.30am this morning. He napped but I couldn't, so read a book downstairs instead. I wanted to make loads of tasty treats for tonight but just don't have it in me.

Will it always be like this? I don't know if what I'm experiencing is withdrawal, or getting unwell off the meds.

Wellingtons is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 05-11-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
Wellingtons

I don't remember writing this, just posted loads of crap on Facebook not like me, why can I only tell when I'm starting to act manic AFTER I've gone and done the stupid thing! CPN assessing my bank account statements and calling bank and benefits to check everything out.

Old 12-11-2013, 05:39 AM   #3
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

That sounds rather distressing, I hope that you find your bank account etc in order.

How are you doing by now with the med withdrawal?

the sun

the moon

the truth

Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:03 AM   #4
Wellingtons

Withdrawal physical effects gave worn off thanks, CPN says to stay on this dose for a while before reducing again.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)