RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 22-07-2009, 12:17 AM   #1
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:
power cut

As some of you might have heard there has been a huge problem with power within the southeast of london, so if you don't see me for a while or im only on for an hour or two it's because some kids who had nothing better to do started a fire that went though the cables that gave us power. I wish i could get hold of them kids!

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:24 AM   #2
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

we have not had full power seen's 1pm monday and we might be lucky if we have it back by wednesday night because the damage that was caused was so bad.

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

Old 22-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #3
linder surprise
vs. elvis.

I am currently:

really? i was in east london monday night & everything seemed to be fine.

take what you love
burn it down.

linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:47 AM   #4
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

its the south east so it's mostly dartford, bexley, bexleyheath, erith, crayford, welling and a few other areas.

Old 22-07-2009, 01:11 AM   #5
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.

I am currently:

dude im so glad i live in sort of south kent lmao.poor you!xx

There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.

griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 02:12 AM   #6
linder surprise
vs. elvis.

I am currently:

totally ot but liv your avatar! priceless.

take what you love
burn it down.

linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #7
Cazki
14/6/2007 -

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-daniella-x View Post
its the south east so it's mostly dartford, bexley, bexleyheath, erith, crayford, welling and a few other areas.
I live in one of the above places and our power has only just come back on today. I think it was about three when it came back on.

14/06/2007 -

Cazki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #8
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by linder surprise View Post
totally ot but liv your avatar! priceless.
Ty!Itll be back when Im being emo again!

There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.

griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 12:57 AM   #9
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsoon View Post
I live in one of the above places and our power has only just come back on today. I think it was about three when it came back on.
We only get three hours power then six hours off. They said we would have it back last night but no they were wrong.

Old 23-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #10
l'il esky
Queen SockMonkey aka Holly :D

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon. View Post
Power cuts very rarely last longer than 12 hours. But okay.
go and check BBC website if you dont believe it! as Danielle says the power hasnt been on since monday. its been bizzare driving around cos half the traffic lights are working and then all of a sudden everything is working
some oicks burnt the power station that covers those areas, so they have had to set up generators for the different areas, which is why some got power quicker than others.
i feel sorry for the shop owners, they must have lost so much money not being able to open for that long

one of my patients said that there were voluntears that were taking round hot foot for all the eldery and at risk, which i thought was really good!!
someone said that 2 bodies were found at the power station, but who knows if that is actually true, it wouldnt suprise me tho....its does say do not enter, risk of death so if your stupid enough to try and blow up a power hub you kinda asking for trouble!!

thankfully the power was on at the clinic iwas at today cos otherwise the clinic chairs wouldnt work and i'd have to sit on the floor in the dark to treat patients which isgonna be a bit dodgy!

hopefully they'll get everything sorted soon properly!!! and people can go back to the 21century where computers and electricity works etc

xx

this pic is so i can always remember jen who was my l'il sock monkey friend who has left ryl and i miss her!!!
xx

l'il esky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #11
Stellata

My parents live by that area, and were just telling me about it on the phone this morning. They themselves narrowly missed it, just had a blip on and off and on again. They're lucky. They were telling me about peoples freezer stock getting damaged - you know how parents are!

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)