RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 16-05-2014, 03:31 AM   #1
somekindofjoke
All that he was...is just a tragedy.

I am currently:
Contains Suicide - So BASICALLY my entire life is a joke.

The best thing I could do, literally, is find a way to kill myself that wouldn't leave a body.

Since I don't have life insurance and can't afford to have my body put in the ground.

But if I **** it up and live, I'm ****ed because I don't have health insurance. I have enough student loan debt to ruin my future, medical debt's not gonna make things better.

I mean, I have two Bachelor's degrees and I'm going for a third, I want to go to pharmacy school, but let's be honest, I'm too ****ing stupid for that. I'm good at school but **** at real life, and I have all the personality of a chunk of concrete. I'm not going anywhere.

I'm living with an untreated mental illness that might be bipolar II. I can't afford a diagnosis, or meds, or therapy. And my family basically thinks I'm an overdramatic piece of ****. They're probably right. If I'd just grow up and get over myself and get a ****ing job that'd fix everything. Like the 16 years of self-harm and the drug addiction and every other thing about me.

I don't even know. Ideally I'd be struck by a meteorite sometime in the near future. Or perhaps a bus.

somekindofjoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2014, 10:53 PM   #2
StormCloud

I am currently:

Low on words, but I'm really sorry you're feeling this way.

(sorry, I know I don't belong in the veteran area, but I wanted to respond)

Try to look at the bright side of every single situation. Make up something if you have to :D

It might sound silly, but it's actually pretty helpful, for me at least.

Best of luck!

We want it, we want, we want a reason to live. We need it, we need, we need more than this. Going through this life, looking for angels. People passing by, looking for angels. Walking down the streets, looking for angels. Everyone I meet, looking for angels.

Looking For Angels - Skillet

StormCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2014, 08:46 PM   #3
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

You can't be stupid with that much education and it seems to me that it takes a smart person to reach out when they need support. You do need help, are there any free medical places by you that help those in need?

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)