RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-03-2014, 03:16 AM   #1
zivalover16

I am currently:
foot doctor tomorrow....

I'm afraid to go to the foot doctor tomorrow. I went last week and was told my foot was on the edge of getting a stress fracture.. He put me in a soft cast and a boot.... I haven't been wearing the boot around the house and yesterday stepped on my foot wrong and heard a crack and it got more painful.... I'm afraid I may have caused it to break.. I can't miss work or else I could lose my job and I CAN'T lose my job right now...I have too many loans to pay back. I'm afraid the doctor will put me in a hard cast. I can't use crutches because I've had 4 surgeries on my wrist and the last one was to remove part of the bone... It's still weakish plus I have tedonitis in my shoulder.... I'm going to tell him that the only way I will go in a hard cast (if thats what he decides) that I need to be able to walk on it. It'd be nice if they just put on a bigger soft cast but I have a bad feeling. I don't want to lie about how much pain I'm in because I am in agony especially at work. I will be using my sick time next week when I get shots in my back.....I hate my body and how it gets broken so easily. :(

Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 27-03-2014, 09:41 PM   #2
FreeDilbert
Comically Deranged

I am currently:

Hope it goes ok tomorrow,

*Faith Is Going Forward
Knowing Only That
What Lies Ahead
Must Be Better
Than What Lies Behind*

FreeDilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2014, 03:13 PM   #3
Becca

I am currently:

I hope it went well and can sympathise with a body that 'breaks easily' and the appointments that can generate. I hope you have supportive doctors and physios.

Take care.

Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2014, 08:05 PM   #4
Laura2.0

Hope the appointment went ok.

You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena

Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 12:56 AM   #5
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

Sounds like you're under a lot of pressure right now, could you get a payment 'holiday' or a few months reduced payments on your debts so you can relax a bit and try to get fit?

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 03:18 AM   #6
zivalover16

I am currently:

good thing is, I didn't break my foot but I am in a larger soft cast for a week and the boot. The doctor was really kind and told me to keep my head up and it will heal. As for the debts, the ones I'm paying back won't let me have anymore time to save up money. I also owe my parents money and my grandma. My parents only lent me the money on the condition I pay it back asap... I've been putting off paying my grandma. I have my job still. I will be out for a few days this week because I am getting steroid injections in my back Tuesday... as long as they don't get cancelled because of my cough, which I'm doing everything I can to get rid of... If I still have it Tuesday I will just take cough med and pray it works

Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 03:57 PM   #7
Becca

I am currently:

I'm glad you didn't break your foot, thats good news, even though wearing a soft cast and boot for awhile is a pain.

I'm sorry to hear about your debts. I have no advice in terms of that, apart from what Mand said about a payment holiday which is seems isn't an option for you.

Becca is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)