RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2013, 01:34 AM   #1
BeautifulTragedy

I am currently:
her.

its a mask. shes wearing a fake mask of her old self. and i fall for it. in fact i walk right off of the cliff for it only to fall to the ground 1000 feet down and fall so hard only to find it didnt kill me but left me more broken than anyone could imagine. too broken to move. to leave. and she stands there wearing that mask hugging me telling me it'll be okay but for a minute the mask falls off and i notice shes been kicking me too. but she puts the old mask that too closely resembles the old her back on and i fall again except i was already on the ground and im just going underground through a sinkhole this time and falling breaking a little more each time and the dreadful cycle repeats one too many times. its that fake mask that reminds me of what used to be mixed with being to broken to move and my lungs too collapsed to scream for someone to save me. so i silently scream and no one can hear. its the mask and what used to be that stops me from leaving.... so here i continue to lay broken and continuing to fall and screaming silently as this dreadful cycles of roller coaster-like soaring highs and suicidal lows continues

*Stay Strong Beautiful*

BeautifulTragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
Louise
A Ray of Hope

I am currently:

Really like this, thank you for sharing it with us. x

“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”

Louise is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)