RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-06-2007, 01:56 AM   #1
tierra04
Tierra~Fighting for life, but losing the battle. .

I am currently:
Triggering (Suicide) - Possible trigger. . .not sure if this is the right place for this post

Just a journal entry I found interesting when I went back and actually read it.

"The first time was the hardest. Hell it took me 21 years to actually attempt. Now that I have, I feel like trying again would be easier, and maybe even easier to succeed. Maybe I'm destined to be just another statistic; maybe not. Do I really want to die? A simple question for most, but one I struggle hard to answer everyday. I have good days, and cherish ever one of them. But the bad days are becoming way too frequent lately, and it's getting harder and harder to hang on. I'm scared and feel so alone at times. I try to reach out but I'm afraid of what people will say/think/do. I need someone. . .just one person I can be completely honest with. Although I know I have that one person right now, it's so hard to be 100% truthful with him, but I feel I'm going to have to be, if I want any chance of saving myself from myself. It's hard to hang on anymore. . .I'm tired of having to hide from myself, and I'm tired of fighting. . .but I will keep doing it as long as I can. . .because it's just the right thing to do. . .or so they say. Just someone, anyone. . .help. . .
<3 Me"
There ya have it. . .interesting, screwed up. . .I don't know. Just inside my warped little head.

tierra04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)