RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-12-2016, 09:34 PM   #1
PeterJ

Stressed out by bullying

Hi

I am really badly stressed out by bullying. It has been going on for over six months and has all emanated form a a social network which i am about to leave.

The stress is so bad it actually becomes a pain in my head and I don't know how to get relief.

I am worried I am not going to survive this.

PeterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 10-12-2016, 07:49 PM   #2
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

Hi Peter,

Welcome to RYL. I hope you are able to find the support that you need here. Perhaps making a post in the Abuse and Bullying Support Forum may be the best area for you to get some support around the bullying you're suffering.

Take care,

Sophie.x

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 06:33 PM   #3
Sketchy

I am currently:

Hi Peter.

I'm sorry you are going through this and I hope things improve for you. I agree with Sophie about making a thread in the abuse and bullying support forum. Welcome to RYL. I hope you find it helpful.

Lorraine

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:45 AM   #4
PositivelyHopeful99

I’m sorry about your situation, Peter. Sending prayers for you. Please take good care of yourself. Stay strong, okay?

PositivelyHopeful99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:58 PM   #5
tinababeena

I am currently:

Hey Peter, thanks for sharing.
I'm sorry to hear that you're getting bullied..it isn't fun. I was wondering though if you have told any one about it at your school? Like teachers or other students.. I've learned in class that if even only one other person tells the bully to stop they will. Do not feel embarrassed to let someone know about this.

I do have a question about this pain in your head. I was curious to know if it was just a pressure weighing part of you down..? The only reason why I ask is because I have felt that before. And to get relief, honestly just let others know about what is going on.

I wish you the best.

tinababeena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2016, 02:33 AM   #6
Kyaneos
Steph.

I am currently:

Hi Peter, welcome to RYL.

I am sorry you're struggling so much, I'd like to echo what people have said above about finding support in the Abuse and Bullying forum.

Take care,
Steph

Kyaneos is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)