RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-12-2012, 11:53 PM   #1681
midnightphoenix
please help me :(

I am currently:

Lets see how I do with this no backspace thing, how am I doing? Dont think I'm doing too badly am I?

Beauty: RIP 3rd November 2008
Dylan left us 23rd March 2012

PM me any time you need to talk and I'll answer as soon as I can.
"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future" LOTR

midnightphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:58 PM   #1682
Killer Queen

I am currently:

On my old aptop the backspace key was broken so I got used to being quite a tidy typer when I needed to be! Or I just cheated and used the arrow and delete keys. Soon that became scond nature for me and I'd do it on any laptop! I'm out of the habit nw though. I think my worst habit is missing out keys, my brain seems to rush ahead and I forget to include a certain letter or I just ramble on and my rose makes now sense. Ahh darn...

Killer Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #1683
cweed

I am currently:

We had way too much keyboarding in middle school...I think at one point my typing speed was ~90wpm, which takes mistakes into account, so I don't often worry too much about using the backspace button! However, it's exponentially more difficult when trying to type something pre-written rather than the words that come into your head. I always make typos because I want to write the word the way it's...wait, no, not the word. I always want to finish the SENTENCE the way my brain would, not the way it's written on the screen! However, this 'no backspace' thing does lend itself to a bit of a 'steam-of-consciousness' style, since you can't rethink and rewrite your sentences!

cweed is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)