Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 25-11-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
Scrabble.
[:

I am currently:
Im sorry for this..O.o *trigs for things?*

Im so annoyed with myself.
And..everyone else. And just everything.

My life has become one massive worry after another. I dont have any physical symptoms to go along point in the direction of an anxiety problem. So, i feel like going to the Doctors about this would just be wasting his time..

Every.single.day i obsess over my hair falling out, im convinced there is SO much hair in my brush, and when i have a bath its all in the plughole. I run my fingers through my hair about 100 times a day collecting the lose hairs and then freaking out. I convince myself that its because of my diet, so i have gained a stone this year though eating more. (Im the higher end of average weight for my height and spent along time dieting to lose abit of weight. So, i dont have an eating disorder ect.)
So, now im unhappy with my weight and im freaking out about my hair. To me it feels thinner, but everyone around me. My husband..my mother..people that wouldnt lie to me, say that nothing is any different. My hair is the same and they are worrying about me.

When im too busy to worry about my hair, its a flush of many many different things. Its like my illogical part of my brain is planning WW3 with the locial part.

I feel conflicted.

rwegjiregjb urgh.

This is probably in the worng place. And i dont know what im asking for really.
Im at a point now where i dont know what to do.

x

<3

Scrabble. is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 25-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
Stellata

On an emotional level, have you lost anything in your life? Or do you fear losing something/someone?

Physically, your diet may be fine, but you may be lacking in certain vitamins and/or minerals.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
Scrabble.
[:

I am currently:

In march, i lost my dog. Whom i grew up with. But, i dont think its something that would cause me stress now. This thing with my hair has only started recently. The past 3 months maybe?

I guess that could be a factor. I mean, i dont have the hugest vary to the food i eat on a daily basis. O.o
I do take vitamins every few days. when i remember.. O.o

x

<3

Scrabble. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:19 AM   #4
inconditus

You may not have an anxiety disorder as such, but you're definitely having some issues with anxiety and this is enough to seek advice from your GP. Anxiety generally arises in life as a result of stress and so whilst you're anxiety is focused on the health of your hair, there's possibly something else lurking underneath that which is causing the stress. If you were to speak to your GP, they might suggest some anti-anxiety medication or encourage you to seek some counseling so as to find the root cause of the problem. Anxiety may have manifested itself in something that is fairly easy to worry about - i.e. the health of your hair - because what you're truly worried about feels too big for you to handle right now. With a little bit of extra support perhaps you can find out what's really on your mind and deal with your anxiety once and for all.

If you're really concerned about your hair, you could try taking vitamins that will keep it healthy. Have you ever heard of Perfectil (see here)? They are fairly expensive but they do really work so if there is a genuine issue with a lack of nutrients then it should help.

I wanted to remember this forever, you, us. I wanted to remember this and I was scared I wouldn’t, so I took a knife and I carved you into my arm and at night I’d put it under my head to keep you close. Your heartbeat next to mine, your name against my eyes. I carved you into my skin so you’d never leave and now I can’t get rid of you no matter how hard I try.

inconditus is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)