RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:
Triggering (ED) - I just want it to be over.

I can't stand living like this anymore. So I've run myself into the ground and taken laxatives. I know it'll hurt. I know it's bad. I know it might not even help. But I want to do it anyway.

Chances of me binging again tomorrow are as high as they usually are. But I'll have the laxatives and the exercise, right? Maybe I'll be all better then. Maybe, I'll be all better.

I don't know what the hell is going on with me.
:(

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:40 AM   #2
akita

I am currently:

You need to see that dietician again.

akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:45 AM   #3
MissPenguin
You can call me Penguin :)

I am currently:

Don't worry sweet, *cuddles*.
Now that you've tried them, if you find that they don't work, like it'll take away the curiosity and you won't want to try again? I can't explain what I mean. Now you've done it, just because it happened doesn't mean you need to keep taking them? There's a hundred reasons never to take them again, and we all slip up now and again but it's part of working through these things. You'll be okay <3

There's hope!
Behind the clouds!
Beyond the sky.

MissPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
_plastic

*hugs tight*

I agree with the posters above , take care of urself hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx

_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 01:01 PM   #5
Alone and Scared
*Roby and Allie's Angel!*

I am currently:

This won't make everything ok hunni.

I also think that you should see a dietician and also a therapist. xxxx

-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-

Allie, Mutt, Great Grandma, Hope and Humbug. I love you and miss you all. xx
Love you Caz, Kel, Roby &&Dasher. xx

Alone and Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Thanks for the hugs, much appreciated. I just don't know why this has all suddenly come up just so recently, I was doing so well. It's sad. I'm sad.

And yes, I know I need to see a therpaist so can we like, drop that one now? I know I have to go. My last one was entirely inappropriate and I don't want to have to face the thought of it right at the minute, but yes, I know I have to go and I'm seeing my doctor soon, too, for a blood test.

Old 06-08-2008, 02:06 PM   #7
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

Hey Waimee,

You know what I'm not going to preach about anything you've posted because you know it all and if you don't go read the articles in the Advice team area!!

But hun I do want to say to you - STEP AWAY FROM THE LAXATIVES They are evil, they don't work and they **** you up. By the time they get around to doing the deed your body has digested the food - yep all they do is cause you to spend ages on the loo in agony. But Waimee hun the effects of laxatives don't just last in the short term they last in the long term as well. Whilst I dont know of any permament damage done to my body due to the ed my body is ****ed because of laxative abuse and because of that hun I can't beg you enough to leave the laxatives alone.

xoxox

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:40 PM   #8
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I

I am currently:

As cam say the Laxies are EVIL. They damage left from them still plaugues me. ITS NOT WORTH IT.

What support do you have right now?
Are you eating healthily then binging or restricting and binging?

Because oftrn we binge when were not eating sufficiantly or also due to emotional distress? which do you think it is?

“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----

-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:30 AM   #9
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

i can only ditto kel/cam. laxis are horrid and evil and they do f*ck all. my body's also still f*cked from them.
please take care lovie <3

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:16 AM   #10
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Thank you for the advice & support guys, it means a lot to me and it helps to know I'm not alone.

Kel, I've lately been eating healthily and then binging, I think it might be mostly emotional cause I'm going through a lot and this has heightened over the last few days with my parents arguing over money, while they separate.

& as for support, I had a therapist but had to leave him due to inappropriate comments, haven't replaced him yet but I do attend group once a week and I'm seeing my doctor soon.

Thank you x

Old 07-08-2008, 09:28 AM   #11
raining_inmyhead

I am currently:

*offers hugs*

please keep fighting... echos everyone else on laxis... keep strong sweetie x

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

raining_inmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:06 PM   #12
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

I know, I'm sorry Trace, I'm just really sensitive about it at the moment, but I do understand. I've been a bit emotional about the situation lately so it sparked that in me; sorry.

Thank you, raining_inmyhead. *hugs*

Thank you everyone x.

Old 07-08-2008, 06:27 PM   #13
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

*snuggles aimee*
:)

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)