Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-07-2017, 03:27 PM   #1
Pretty_Vacant94
Pretty_Vacant94

I am currently:
Someone to talk too...?

Hi guys,

I'm not really sure how this works but...

So I guess I'm just looking for someone, a person that can help me when I've no one else to turn too (which is most of the time). Someone I can bare my soul too who won't judge me. I need someone to vent too.

I've got a tough couple of weeks coming up, I'll have to delve back into my past to where my mental health began to deteriorate and my self harming began, 13 years ago.

I haven't got anyone who I can call a friend, I'm on my own. My girlfriend (who I do live with), could not handle me if I opened up to her. Plus, it's so hard physically talking about it. It's always been a mental barrier of mine that I seem unable to break down. Yet I could bare all to a stranger through a screen.

I've spent some time self harm free, but current events have stirred up a relapse to the point of me not going to my Graduation ceremony because I'm so withdrawn and hiding away.

Is there anybody willing to listen and keep me company? Whether it's about any of the sh1te that's going to happen or your favourite film etc.

I'll be forever grateful and there for you in return in needs be.

Thanks.

(Female, UK, 23 if it's of any interest)

Pretty_Vacant94 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 05-07-2017, 10:45 PM   #2
Shy_Bambi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♡

I am currently:

Hello Pretty_Vacant94. I'm sorry you're feeling so alone, that really sucks but it's really good that you posted here. Everyone here is really friendly and will help you if they can. I know how it feels to be alone so I can empathise.
You are more than welcome to post on these forums as much as you like with how you feeling and people will try their best to help you.

-Bambi

~*They're telling me it's Beautiful, I believe them but will I ever know, the World Behind My Wall? *~
~
Whatever Happens, Don't Let Go Of My Hand☆~

Shy_Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 09:02 PM   #3
EMH

I am currently:

Hi. sorry youre going through a rough time, can definitely relate. Im always about to chat to, I dont really have anyone in my life I can talk to about stuff either.
Feel free to pm anytime if you need to.

EMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 01:05 AM   #4
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

If it's general chat that you are wanting there's a thread in the general chat board that may help.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)