RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-06-2010, 10:43 AM   #1
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/Suicide) - (&ED) What's The Point? *somewhat urgent*

I'm sorry. I know I'm an attention seeking bitch starting another thread in here so soon. There's just no one I can tell, honesty in my real life gets me nowhere good. It's a bad thing. Very bad. Honesty is wrong :(

I just need help.
I can't see the point in my existance any more.
I'm supposed to be working right now (from home) but I can't concentrate for long enough to do much because all that's whirring around in my head is numbers and thoughts of suicide and cutting deep, deeper than ever.

I know how I could do it. I know how to kill myself. How I would attempt. I know where my stash of pills is. I know where my vodka is.
I'm trying to put it off. I cut which usually helps a little, but it doesn't feel deep enough. I know it isn't deep enough. Pathetic. Barely worth the plaster. My boyfriend will be so angry with me, but he isn't online.

I just honestly cannot see the point in me being alive any more. I'm useless at even the most basic of jobs because I can't concentrate. I'm getting fatter and fatter, I found my old diaries from last year back when I was happy. I was a lot lighter. I can't funtion at this obeseness, this fucking disgusting weight. I'm sure I've failed my university exams. I can't even have sex any more, it hurts, it never hurt before. The only thing that's changed is my weight. Clearly my fat ass can't have sex because I'm so disgusting.

I've lost everything I was ever good at. I just want to die. There is no point in my existance.

Last edited by Psiren : 17-06-2010 at 10:59 AM.

Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Hey Katie,

I know these thoughts can be really overwhelming and scary, but please remember you do not have to act on them. I know you must be in a very dark place right now but it's not going to be this bad forever and things can get better, but you need to be alive to see that, yknow?

Honesty isn't bad; is there anyone in your life you could be honest with (even just a little bit about how bad things are) in your life? Like a doctor or a psychologist/counsellor etc?

You are a worthy person. I know you cannot see it yourself.. maybe you need to ask people around your. Your perception right now is skewed, but I promise you, you are worth and not worthless or useless. There are many points to your existence, being a friend and daughter and girlfriend and a person to make people smile. You are all of these things now.

Please, keep fighting, keep yourself safe.
xxxx

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 01:31 PM   #3
Psiren

I am currently:

I told my therapist I was suicidal last time I went to see him. He didn't seem too bothered as I hadn't attempted aanything recently (since December anyway) =/

I have a
ll my pills with me. It would be so easy...

Last edited by Psiren : 17-06-2010 at 02:17 PM.

Old 17-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #4
Siouxsie

I am currently:

You're not an attention seeking bitch my lovely, you're struggling and have no need to be sorry.
Please don't take the pills. Can you hide them or flush them?
Sorry I have no words but I'm thinking of you && know you can PM/FB me anytime.
Sending much love your way.
<3 xxxx

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 08:23 AM   #5
Psiren

I am currently:

I OD'd last night.
It was only a tiny one. Wouldn't have killed me. still wish it had though
But I feel like shit today.
Cutting, b/ping and and OD do not make you feel well :(
Plus I'm fat. Fatter than ever. Gained AGAIN. Urgh.
I'm supposed to go to the pub tonight. Can't do that any more. I wouldn't fit through the fucking door.

Old 18-06-2010, 09:56 AM   #6
Psiren

I am currently:

I'm such an ungreatful bitch.
I don't deserve to be alive.
I'm not greatful as I should be that my mum got me this job last year and they kept me on. Not greatful I'm earning (a fair bit of) money. No, I'm a selfish ungreatful cunt who just wants a break.
I'm a selfish bitch who only cares about her fucking self and her eating disorder. I'm horrible to my boyfriend. I'm horrible to everyone. No one would be sad if i died. I'm suprised my boyfriend hasn't told me to fuck off already. I'm sure he hates me.

everyone should hate me. I'm worthless.

Old 18-06-2010, 10:37 AM   #7
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2

I am currently:

somebody who has such a good sense of humour cant be worthless. your signature brightened up my day.
keep fighting and hopefully things will seem a little better tomorrow.
Thinking of you.
hugs x

long road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #8
Wandering
Wandz

I am currently:

Ahh man this thread breaks my heart...it reminds me what it's like to feel that low.
Hello KatieFrank. I'm Wandz, I'm new here, but I feel like I can relate to you somewhat....
I'd like to be your friend and help you if you'll let me....

Your last post smacks of guilt. I remember that feeling...it's a horrible cycle...
I used to feel guilty for being so low because I knew other people had it so much worse than I, and then of course the guilt just adds to the self-loathing....
I guess that you don't feel gratitude for the nice things you mention isn't great but the important thing is you know you OUGHT to feel gratitude which means you still value and appriciate the worth of your blessings. Which means you're not really ungrateful, are you?
You're probably just feeling that horrible numbness that depression gives you....you recognise the emotions you ought to feel in certain situations but can't quite get yourself there...I remember that well.
And I know this sounds arrogant of me to say so, but I'm so confident it's true Ill say it anyway...
People would definately care if you died...you mentioned a mother and boyfriend? I bet they're only the start of it. That is LE FACT.
And another thing....I wouldn't feel too guilty about your eating disorder. It's bad enough having an eating disorder let alone guilting yourself over it. Anyway eating disorders are really really powerful psychological conditions....they deal with one of the most basic human functions...eating....and the very size and shape of your body...so it's totally understandable that it's CONSTANTLY on your mind.
Oh how I wish I could give you good advice on b/p, but I can't
You, me and everyone else has to work really really hard every moment to fight the urge to b/p. It's like an addiction. But you have to just try as hard as you can to think 'No, I think I'm going to feel better afterwards but I won't. I'll feel miserable and it'll hurt. I'll feel defeated. There's a good reason it feels so horribley un-natural' and try not to do it to yourself.
Someone very clever.... I forget who....wrote of suicide that it's a long term solution to a short term problem.

Write back if you've got a mo and let me know what you're feeling/thinking....
And I'll tell you a bit more about myself if you're interested.
Tara for now.

Wandz
xxxxxx

Wandering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 09:49 PM   #9
Psiren

I am currently:

You are so right about the numbness. I have odd moments of happiness, but the rest of the time I just wobble between tears and not feeling anything.
I'm supposed to be in recovery from my ED, but all I'm doing is b/ping more, restricting less and gaining weight which is making me feel even worse than ever.

About being ungreatful, I don't know. I know I have nice things and I do appreciate them, but I don't know. I feel terrible for wanting a break after uni when my boyfriend would kill to have work and money this summer (holidays since the end of college have been spent working or revising my ass off/panicking). I feel guilty about everything though. I feel guilty that we're fairly well off when other people I know aren't so much (even though I know my mum works fucking hard for her money).

I just... feel like people would be better off without me. I feel so worthless.

Old 21-06-2010, 11:10 AM   #10
Psiren

I am currently:

diediediediedie.

Old 21-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #11
Psiren

I am currently:

I am a horrible person. I can't face seeing my friends so I've hidden. I should be sat at the pub doing a quiz, instead I'm at home struggling to deal with how fucking disgusting I am. Might as well just kill myself now.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)