RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 26-07-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
I-Feel-Infinite
Jess ~♥

I am currently:
Once again Jess needs present ideas!!

I honestly SUCK at present ideas!!! REALLY! I sort out one birthday and another comes....
though here's the annoying thing THREE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS HAVE THEIR BDAYS AT END OF AUGUST
how will I cope? I'm completely stuck for ideas so please help - they're both turning 18 so I want something special. But obviously both presents need be relatively different to show I put thought into both of them equally!

Friend 1: awesome. loves music. random quirkier things etc. very difficult to buy for
Friend 2: loves pretty things - a bit more girlier? VERY difficult to buy for.
Friend 3: I know her least of all. but she likes all things italian. is girly and more vintagy?

so any ideas? my budget is limitless at the moment! perhaps I could do a gift box and stuff it with mini presents? but could I use the same idea for both? I've previously already given friend 2 picture frames with photos in so that rules that one out for her!

Lists of good websites for online shopping would also be great!

I really want my bday present to them to be PERFECT and MEMORABLE - *sigh* if only I were good with presents.... because I have such a large group of friends and they're the last to turn 18 I really really am stuck!

thanks so much guys!

xxxxxxx

As a little kid you believed in fairytales,
that fantasy of what your life would be: white dress; prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill.
You closed your eyes and had complete and utter faith.
Eventually you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears.
But the thing is, it's hard to let go of that fairytale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith,
that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.

I-Feel-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

You could do memory boxes for them both so you could buy little things that remind you of the times you have had with them + put pictures all over them.

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
I-Feel-Infinite
Jess ~♥

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-daniella-x View Post
You could do memory boxes for them both so you could buy little things that remind you of the times you have had with them + put pictures all over them.
i did that previously for another friend.. I could do it again for them.. but i'm worried it'll all be like "jess is recycling present ideas"
GAH!

As a little kid you believed in fairytales,
that fantasy of what your life would be: white dress; prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill.
You closed your eyes and had complete and utter faith.
Eventually you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears.
But the thing is, it's hard to let go of that fairytale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith,
that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.

I-Feel-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #4
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

But your not recycling present idea's coz they will all by different and i know when i turned 18 i would of loved something like that no matter how many people had different ones.

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)