RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-06-2007, 09:14 PM   #1
<3KEMZY<3

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - i went to see my dad's grave today

Last edited by <3KEMZY<3 : 17-07-2007 at 02:41 PM. Reason: to stop a nosey person seeing who i am you no who you r
<3KEMZY<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 09:31 PM   #2
surprising mystery

I am currently:

Accidents are just that, nobodies fault. I understand that loosing someone so close is horrible but time does help and its totally understandable that your head is all over the place as this is a part of grieving. Anything like confusion and anger, or sadness and emptyness is totally understandable.

Could you make a book of memories when you feel low like this, and keep adding to it. Your memories and photos and stuff can never be taken away and sometimes its nice to build and make something good in a situation that seems all bad.

This shock will take a while to settle and even now I still wake up, then remember and feel sad and shocked. Is your mum with you, can you speak to her, as I am sure she is feeling many of the same feelings and you could maybe help each other through this as you both know him.

x Marie x Take care and PM me if you ever want to. *cuddles*

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 09:42 PM   #3
<3KEMZY<3

I am currently:

**** off you syupid w****er io cant stand this anymore

Last edited by <3KEMZY<3 : 17-07-2007 at 02:42 PM. Reason: stop it
<3KEMZY<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 10:39 AM   #4
Rough_Diamond
Claire

I am currently:

Hey you.. i found this post & had to comment..

*big hugs*

I love you sweetie ..

p.s. Thanks for yesterday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx

Just be kind.

Rough_Diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 12:04 PM   #5
bright.side.of.life
XxX rowena XxX

I am currently:

i can sort of relate to feelings of loss with parents, my mum died wen i was ickle. but i know this must me really hard for you but you cant blame yourself for something that was an accident, something that has no one to blame. have you talked to anyone about this? grief can affect people differently, maybe consider a grief counsellor or just a trusted friend to confide in.

i think that surprising mystery's idea of a memory book is a good way of making your feelings see-able without doing yourslef dangerous damage.

feel free to pm me if you want

rowena
XxxX

"Tonight i will dance on the graves of all my darkest days,
and erase all the worries of all the time i wasted, my scars may never go away but i'll learn not to mind them along the way"

"i was broken for a long time but its over now."

bright.side.of.life is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)