Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-09-2009, 02:59 AM   #1
DropDead-
No more, i love you's.

I am currently:
Triggering ED/Abuse - I'm sorry.

Hi :)
Okies,so i feel that i have been neglecting RYL recently.But i've had a lot going on,and i'm getting back into it now,so sorry ryl :(
I hope it's ok for me to be writing in this thread,i just need someone to talk to,who hopefully will understand. So i've had eating problems since i can remember,but recently - as in like the past month or two- things have become worse.
My mum thinks i'm compensating for self-harm. I think i'm just really unhappy.
I just live off water.I need to get some help.I just don't know where to go to get it.
I stopped seeing my physc and counsellor a while ago,after i stopped self-harming because i was getting better.But now i've never been so bad and i have nobody to turn to.
My friends just think it's a joke,they call be bones,and take the mick out of my weight all the time. They just think i'm stupid,they don't understand whatsoever. My mum's only just started to realise what's going on,and she can't cope,but she's never here to see me,she's at work near enough everyday and even when shes not at work she's out of the house.
I wish to god i didn't have to do this,i wish that i could eat. But i can't,and on the rare occasion that i do eat,i purge.
And i'm becoming ill,i have a uti now,my bodys slowing down.
I need some help :(
I don't know where else to go :(

Hopefully i havent triggered anybody or broke any rules.I'm real sorry if i have.

Last edited by DropDead- : 07-09-2009 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Im not sure ive deleted enough stuff :( :s

So stand in the rain.
Stand your ground.
Stand up when it's all crashing down.
You stand through the pain.
You won't drown.

DropDead- is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Hugs Given By :
Old 07-09-2009, 03:37 AM   #2
Cryptic.
If at first you don't succeed, try try try again.

I am currently:

Hey hun.

Gentle reminder; numbers aren't allowed, or weight mentions, food mentions, etc, so it'd be nice if you could remove them.

Could you speak to your doctor?
It may be you are coping through this, because you have been recovering? from self harm. It is a very high possibility that's why, but you are having a bad time at the moment, for whatever reason, and this may be your way to cope.

Maybe ask yourself why you do this.
Ask yourself what this does for you.
What it makes you feel like.
The pros, and the cons.

It's really not worth it.
Honestly.
You know that, though.
So, use the strength you have to reach out for some support, help, and fight back... of course, this is a choice you have to make, not anyone else.

Keep talking, we're listening.

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.

Cryptic. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:06 AM   #3
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~

I am currently:

Never apologise for posting (hugs)
I think you should go and speak to your GP, it really sounds like things have got out of hand. Maybe try and get referred to at least your counselor about what's making you unhappy.
I'm sorry your friends mock you for your skinniness, I used to get the same behaviour thrown at me.

I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)