RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-06-2016, 03:20 PM   #221
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

I'll take it easy to start with. I haven't been for so long!

The lockers do give the pound back but it won't take the trolley coin that I have for some reason.

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Cacoethes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 03:38 PM   #222
Wonderland.

Oh thats odd as I was going to suggest a trolley coin. I guess you'll just have to wait till you've some change then.

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 04:40 PM   #223
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Yep!
Some people at the gym just don't lock the lockers but I am not that trusting!

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 01-07-2016, 10:02 PM   #224
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

My car's been fixed so I can go to the gym again! Though I wont be able to go for a while as I'm busy for the next 5 days really. I'm looking forward to going back. I need to shift this weight, it's really getting me down.

Great news Beckie that there's nothing wrong with your heart.

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 08:59 PM   #225
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Glad your car is fixed Sarah!
I know what you mean about the weight getting you down. Every time I catch myself in the mirror it makes me want to cry!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 02-07-2016, 09:36 PM   #226
Wonderland.

Great to hear your car is fixed Sarah :)

I hope you some gradually make changes to help you get on top of your weight. The gym will definitely help with that!

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way about your body Becky. Massive hugs <3 One of my psychologists in rehab gave me this really helpful body image exercise to do. And it has made me see I do have positive physical attributes. And whilst I don't love my body, I don't hate it anymore. I'll try and root it out for you.

Last edited by Wonderland. : 02-07-2016 at 09:43 PM.

Old 02-07-2016, 10:15 PM   #227
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Thanks Amy, that would be really helpful <3

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 04-07-2016, 06:47 PM   #228
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

Everyone's doing so well! Glad you can go to the gym again, Sarah. Rooting for you!

I've started swimming again and it's reminded me of how much I enjoy it. Swam for 45 minutes this afternoon and did the same yesterday. Hoping to go again tomorrow! I have no excuse not to go because I can get there in 10 minutes on my bike. It's quite expensive, but I use my PIP to pay for it and that's supposed to be for things that help with the mental health stuff, so I don't feel guilty. :)

Mum had bought me some clothes for my birthday that are a size smaller than I'd usually buy, and they all fit comfortably, so I think I've lost weight. I'm not really sure how, as I haven't changed my eating habits much! Maybe it's the stress of moving house...

“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

This isn't everything you are.

Aubergine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:52 PM   #229
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm so impressed by you all!!

Well done for going swimming Ducky, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 07:00 PM   #230
Lilo

I am currently:

My healthy eating and attempt at exercise is going quite well. I managed to go to the gym yesterday morning and walked the 30 minutes to work today instead of paying £2.30 for the bus.

I'm in work 6 days this week but I'm going to try and attempt the gym early tomorrow morning (6am!) to see if it'll wake me up more than my morning coffee.

Lilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:00 PM   #231
Aardbei
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Well done everyone :)

I'm at my lowest weight in years (it's a positive thing!) but I need to keep it up. After a week off I'm back to the gym tomorrow for weights and spin class. I'm so busy and tired all of the time but I need to stop making excuses :P

Aardbei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:11 PM   #232
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Well done Ali! You're doing so well :) Make sure you're not pushing yourself too hard though - being busy and tired isn't making excuses, it's a legit reason to give yourself a break sometimes!

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 01:06 PM   #233
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Yay! You're all doing amazingly!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 05-07-2016, 10:55 PM   #234
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

Wow so much good stuff is happening

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 09:44 PM   #235
Intaytia

I am currently:

Hey, hoping it's alright, but I'd like to try and get some motivation by chatting with you lot - you're all doing really well.

I'm at my heaviest weight ever but still seem to be struggling to do anything about it. I'm a bridesmaid in 2 weeks, which will be great, but not the photos from the chest down.

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 06:22 PM   #236
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

Went to the gym, finally, and it was good but I appear to have strained a muscle in my shoulder/upper arm and it kills!

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 01:02 PM   #237
[Luna]

I really need to sort my eating habits out and get back into doing some exercise.
I feel sluggish and tired all the time and I know it's because I'm not getting enough nutrients.

I need to start having proper meals instead of grazing on crap all day long.

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:41 PM   #238
Wonderland.

Hey Intaytia welcome to the thread :) try and focus on having a good time at the wedding. You will certainly not be the only one worrying about the photos.

Sarah boo on straining a muscle! Try and take it easy on your shoulder, perhaps just focus on legs for now if you want to go to the gym so you don't damage it any further.

Emma could you gradually make some small changes? I find when I'm tired it helps to do a bit of exercise and it gives me a boost. I know that can be really hard to do when you are exhausted and are low on motivation. But we can help encourage you.

Old 12-07-2016, 03:53 PM   #239
whirlpools

Lots of amazing things have happened since last dropped by. Well done to everyone and keep going!

Well I started smoking again, argh. But I've just put my patch on to quit so I'm ready to go again. Also need to focus on my eating as I've been putting on weight again. However I did do the Race For Life on Sunday and even ran some of it, lol (am not a runner!) But it's been a goal for a good few years so I'm proud of that. Plus it was fun and everyone was super positive.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 03:58 PM   #240
[Luna]

I was brave and accepted help for the binges. He said he wants to help me with my general diet which I seriously need help with. I'm hoping this will help me get on the road to healthy.

I went for a long walk yesterday which was really good. I hope to do more walking, if my knee will allow it.

You're all really inspiring, keep going :)

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)