RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
katka_meow

I am currently:
Hello

Okay so i'm kinda new and i decided to write something here. So here it goes: My name is Katja, but you can just create a nickname if you prefer anything else. So i'm still in school and i came to RYL because i need help because I realised SH doesnt lead me anywhere good after i had a talk with my biology teacher who ''kindly'' sudggested that if i stop doing it that she wont tell my mum who (infortunatley) also works in my high school. I was bullied since i can remember and started do SH because one day when i was crying in my bed i had a knife beside me and just wanted to feel physical pain over psychical. That was somwhere around the age of 12. I never had ED of any kind, but people say i'm anorexic just because i'm not fat, even though i eat alot but i still aint fat or anything. My buliing started when my best friend from practically kindergarden decided that i'm competition for her and that she has to make a stop to it. that was somewhere at the age of 8. She is the popular girl at school and leads the whole school. she told everyone to hate me and so im alone since than. i have one new best friend but i cant tell her about my problems, because she is too fragile inside. it would totaly destroy her. i have problems with guys. because everyone was and still is telling me i'm ugly i'm always trying to find guys who would think i'm beautifull and love me but when i find them i dont belive them and i find myself hurting them. My parents think i'm their perfect little girl and are in denial. but about that later. I have a brother, 3 years older, who is perfect. he's great at school, doesnt go out very often, has friends, has a perfect relatonship, his girlfriend is perfect (or at least i thought she is) and he is perfect in sports. my Parents want me to be exatcly like him. to be perfect. But i'm not. when my mum first saw my cuts she just said: make sure i never see this again. and that was all about this subject. i didnt even bother to tell her again. if my dad found out he'd kill me. so thats out of the question too. Oh i've written alot already. sorry. there is more. but i wont bother you with that. i also have trouble talking to people so im not good at making friends. and im a creep for many vievs of my personality. but if anyone needs any help i'm here to help. i want to help as many people as i can. so if you want contact me.

Stay strong people :)

Last edited by katka_meow : 03-11-2012 at 11:11 PM. Reason: typing problems.

I love him! But I also love her! Urgh! I'm so messed up!

katka_meow is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 04-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
missloraamy
There is more to life than increasing it's speed

I am currently:

Hello Katka! Would you accept the nickname Kat? That seems the easy choice :P
I'm Lora, and welcome to RYL!
I hope you find some comfort and support here. Just remember that nobody is normal and eccentricity is probable.

xx

Last edited by missloraamy : 04-11-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: spelt something wrong, woops!

Rarely on here nowadays - I just trauma dump on TikTok instead.

missloraamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #3
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

Hello Katka.

Welcome to RYL first of all. I hope that this can be a really positive place for you.

Bullying is such a horrible ordeal that noone should have to go through. All I can suggest is keeping the communication open both at school and at home. Don't be scared to let your friends know your problems, they may be able to relate to you and help you more than you think.

Remember one thing... noone is perfect. In fact there is no such thing as perfect. You're brother I can assure you is not perfect and you shouldn't compare yourself to him because you are different and have great qualities unique to you.

It's great that you want to help people. This is a great place to offer your support and it's a great feeling to know that you've helped someone.

Sophie.x

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
katka_meow

I am currently:

Lora: tnx, and Kat seems cool ;)

Sooty: First tnx, and i'm just afraid that if i open up, people would dissapoint me like they did in the past. And what concerns my brother, i dont compare myself to him, my parents do. i just dont know how to tell them i'm not him.

Last edited by katka_meow : 04-11-2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Visual editing :)

Old 04-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #5
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

That's the risk you'll have to take in opening up. Sometimes we open up and people hurt us and take advantage but sometimes we open up and let someone or something amazing into our world.

Sophie.x

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
katka_meow

I am currently:

yeah i know..

Old 06-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #7
Wonderland.

Hey Katja.
Welcome to RYL (:
Hope you get all the help and support you need.
See you around.

Take care.
Amy x

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #8
katka_meow

I am currently:

tnx :)

Old 14-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #9
IUsedToBeSoHappy
Confused and overwhelmed by my own brain

I am currently:

Hey Katja,
welcome to RYL, I hope you find the help and support that you need here :)
Message me anytime and I will probably be awake and up for conversation (unless my parents have taken my phone away/ blocked me from the internet) ;)
Izzy xx

Last edited by IUsedToBeSoHappy : 14-11-2012 at 11:47 PM.
IUsedToBeSoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)