RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 29-03-2016, 10:32 PM   #1
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:
#where does time go?

I often end up in the supermarket or regular market with litlle to no memory of how I traveled . What's going on?

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Eir
Old 30-03-2016, 07:29 AM   #2
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please

I am currently:

It could be a lot of things like dissociating, mild psychosis, etc or it could just be your brain deciding that you didn't need to remember the trip. Personally Mark I would speak to your doctor about it as soon as you possibly can. From what I'm reading you do end up where you are intending to be, not just arriving at a random location which is a big positive. Obviously if you are finding yourself in a place you didn't intend to be - like finding yourself at the library when you were intending to go to the bank - that's a completely different situation. Keep us informed big brother.

She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *

Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 01:12 PM   #3
Doikers

I am currently:

Thanks Kahlia , Thing is about telling a Dr is my Psych retired about 18 months back and it's just been a string of (Mainly) Totally useless Locums so Even if I was to tell Dr 1 , next appointment would be with Dr 2 , then Dr 3 and so on and they never read your notes , I went through a whole session talking to a Dr who was evaluating me for Bi Polar Disorder as in my notes the previous locum had written "BPD" where as in actual fact I have Borderline Personality Disorder . . . .

Also I refuse to see Dr 4 as his whole attitude to me caused me to lapse after 3 and a half years of being "clean" and that one lapse has made it so much harder for me , mentally . They do keep sending me appointments for him even though I've made my position 100% clear .

And that got a tad ranty , sorry.

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 01-04-2016, 02:10 PM   #4
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please

I am currently:

Kai and I know that struggle with multiple doctors as it is what we both faced when seeing a psychiatrist in the public system. You could not be guaranteed to ever get the same doctor and may never see them ever again because they won't take you or because they have gone to their next placement. I also get you on not seeing a doctor that caused you to relapse and them sending appointments with him even though you've told them that he's not an option for you. I'm really sorry about you being in that situation but I hope you manage to get a new psychiatrist who is prepared to work towards recovery with you.

She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *

Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 04:38 PM   #5
Doikers

I am currently:

Thanks , Kahlia :)

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)