RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-07-2011, 02:21 AM   #981
Asura

Despite the atrocious and partial calls made by the referees, the USA still beats Brazil. And now the refs will be out of a job.

It was a good day.

Nous avons abrité tous les rêves du monde,
Et c'est dans le soleil que nous avons grandi.

Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 10:39 AM   #982
stmx_

I am currently:

Everton is the only right answer :)

.. I was younger and restless back then.

stmx_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 12:42 AM   #983
consequential

Fair play to Shamrock rovers who have got to third round qualifying first time ever .Nice going

It became like a sort of prison. Encased in a silver shell, words so full of bleeding need spilled like drops on dry leaves. And all the while laughter prevailed a long way from here. Nowhere land, nowhere time, nowhere space.

consequential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2011, 09:19 PM   #984
ASkatersDream...

I am currently:

saw the first friendly of the season last week and won 3-1 ok it was 2 leagues lower down but yeah lol.

cant wait for the footie season to actually start!

Believe <3

ASkatersDream... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 02:22 AM   #985
consequential

Only a month or so now really.Theres loads of friendlies on too .

It became like a sort of prison. Encased in a silver shell, words so full of bleeding need spilled like drops on dry leaves. And all the while laughter prevailed a long way from here. Nowhere land, nowhere time, nowhere space.

Old 30-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #986
nevermind

I am currently:

World cup qualifications been drawn, think Wales can finish fourth with a bit of luck, nice trips to Scotland and Belgium. ingerland have a fairly easy group.

Can't wait for the new season now!

nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:42 PM   #987
__T

I am currently:

Competitive football is back :D

Got Hull (0) v Blackpool (0)
&
Broussia Dortmund (2) v Hamburg (0)
on at the moment

Both games half time at the moment

Update

Great finish from Gary Taylor Fletcher for Blackpool's goal, didnt catch enough of the game to have a proper opinion on better team etc

However, Broussia Dortmund absolutely slaughtered Hamburg, by far & away the better team. Do not know what possessed Hamburg to buy Michael Mancienne, he was terrible.

Last edited by __T : 05-08-2011 at 10:05 PM. Reason: UPDATE
__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #988
nevermind

I am currently:

RIP Mikey Dye. Massive Cardiff/Wales supporter beaten to death after the england - wales match.
Unbelievable

Old 17-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #989
consequential

cant wait to see the footie again ,Ive missed too many matches

Old 31-03-2012, 01:44 AM   #990
consequential

Dead Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been really busy so have missed loads of footie but caught the Barca game on Wednesday and am hoping they will destrop Milan in the Nou Camp.

Old 08-04-2012, 01:32 PM   #991
Salazar
An individual bursting out of a bubble

I am currently:

Went to Palace yesterday at Birmingham. We lost 3-1 but it's probably my favourite away game ever (that's better than beating Man U at Old Trafford and beating Bri*ton at the Amex).

Some guy was wearing Chinos so got a song sung at him, his girlfriend reacted to it, and we had been singing about matalan all game so the chant came "girlfriend from matalan, girlfriend from matalan". She went nuts, jumped down a few rows of seats and tried to run over to us, got stopped by a few stewards and her and her boyfriend left to a chorus of "they've gone to matalan, they've gone to matalan, they've gone to matalan"

It goes to show, that no matter how bad things get for me, there is still always one thing which brings me happiness. I must cling to this for it is the making of me, the beginning of my resurgance and the fightback epitomised. I will defeat my demons.

An ode to joy
A road to love
A note to keep your head above
The rising tide's not yet a flood on this shore

Salazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 01:03 AM   #992
consequential

What a tough week for Barcelona, two defeats in two major games. I felt that in the Semi against Chelsea that they could have at least drawn but tonight against Real was a different story. They played them wide and defended very well. It's pretty much a forgone conclusion that Real have the league won now after tonight. Seven points ahead, Barca have won the last three years in a row so maybe it is time for someone else to have a shot.
This Tuesday though, I expect annihilation at the Nou Camp, Chelsea are going down! Droghba can roll around all he wants but this time I hope he doesn't get up.

Old 22-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #993
consequential

Why is nobody posting here? today was a good day for football, hope to see Man City take the league.

Old 24-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #994
Witwer

I am currently:

If City win the league I will cry.

"DOOMSDAY IS COMING"

Witwer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #995
nevermind

I am currently:

I don't like Chelsea but WOW, what an achievement. Di Matteo has done brilliant, fair pay.

Old 25-04-2012, 02:04 AM   #996
consequential

My heart completely sunk tonight. It has been a bad few weeks. They did well though I have to say. Nearly kills me though.

Old 24-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #997
consequential

Copa del Rey final tomorrow night at 9 guys if ye want to watch some league footie before the euros start. Athletico Bilbao v Barca. Hope Barca win, it would be shameful if they had no silverware this season.
Anybody have any thoughts on the Euros? Irish fans will go crazy as we haven't qualified for a major tournament in years.

Last edited by consequential : 25-05-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:06 AM   #998
nevermind

I am currently:

I reckon Russia or Sweden will win it,both are on good form and have decent groups. Got a couple of quid on Ibrahimovic top scorer too.
Would love Ireland to do well,can't see them winning a game though unfortunately.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:45 AM   #999
consequential

Am from Ireland so have to support but in reality I'm rooting for Spain. Was fro them before they won the wc and still favour them. Russia were on form tonight though Nevermind!

Old 09-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #1000
nevermind

I am currently:

If Denmark can beat Netherlands then who knows, maybe Ireland can get to the next stage! Who do yo fancy to win it??
Spain look decent but without Villa and Puyol I'm not sure. My money's on a Germany - Russia final. Aye Russia were brilliant against Czech Republic.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)