RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2013, 12:21 AM   #21
DarkWhispers123
Whats the point in living? We're all going to die

I am currently:

Thank you all for your advice :) I think that Iwill eventually write them a lette once I stop chickening out :/

Have you ever sat there and wondered ‘why am I still here? I don’t even want to be here. I haven’t wanted to be here for so long. What’s keeping me here?’ And then you realize the answer is nothing. And that scares you even more than the fact that you don’t want to be here anymore.

DarkWhispers123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 12:36 AM   #22
Escaping Sadness

I am currently:

What I did was since I knew my friends and family would be okay with it, I didn't really come out. I just became more open about my attraction to girls. I didn't want it to turn into a big gay parade of "LOOK AT ME, I'M GAY!" so if someone asked I would tell them. If they didn't I wouldn't. Instead I was just open about it. It was easy and made me feel better without having to make some speech to the people I cared for about my homosexuality.

Escaping Sadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #23
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

God damn it! I was going to tell my mum last night when she picked me up from the theater show that I am doing the props for but insteaf of her picking me up it was my step dad, and there is NO WAY im telling him, mum can tell him when i tell her but i am not.

Have you ever sat there and wondered ‘why am I still here? I don’t even want to be here. I haven’t wanted to be here for so long. What’s keeping me here?’ And then you realize the answer is nothing. And that scares you even more than the fact that you don’t want to be here anymore.

Old 18-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #24
CupsofTea

I am currently:

When I came out as bisexual I done it gradually... made some comments here and there about how pretty a female looked, joked around by saying "I'm a straight as a bendy ruler", having the exception list on if you could sleep with any celebrity be mostly female...

What I found is that many people are biphobic in some ways. They think that bisexuals are greedy, selfish, indecisive, etc etc. If that happens (which I sincerely hope not), take a few deep breaths and calmly explain that isn't the case. You've thought long and hard, you're searched your feelings and identifying as bisexual feels natural and right for you.

It's been a long time since I came out so I can't exactly remember how everybody reacted (some was like "I know", others "really? But how do you know?) but know that my thoughts are with you and best of luck!

CupsofTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #25
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general

I am currently:

Well i blurted it out to my mum in a massive argument about me sneaking out and texting when i was supposed to be working and stuff. Not advisable. If i were you i'd start with the people you know will react best and work your way up. Or just leave it. If you dont have a girlfriend right now that needs explaning then why stick a label on yourself

He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable

Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 07:44 AM   #26
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

Because I dont have a very good relationship woth my mum and telling her this could make make our relationship better slightly.

Old 02-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #27
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

So I have finally told my mum that I am bisexual and I have no idea why I got myself so worked up about as she is fine with it though she does want to talk to me later after polytech.

Old 03-12-2013, 01:57 AM   #28
nowhereman

I am currently:

I am glad you finally got it off your chest and that she was fine with it. Good for you!

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:03 AM   #29
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Well done for telling her, and glad to hear that she took it well :)

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #30
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

Thanks though she said that if i am serious about me being bi that I need to tell my other family memvers :/

Old 04-12-2013, 12:11 AM   #31
misfitborderline

I am currently:

Well done for coming out, it takes a lot of courage. :) is your mum able to let you take your time with telling other family members? It took actually... 6 years for my grandmothers to find out about my sexuality after my parents knew lol

No matter how long the night, dawn always breaks.

misfitborderline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:54 AM   #32
The Stranger Stranger
Just jacob

I am currently:

I'm so happy for you! Do you think it will be easier to ,tell your other family members now that you've told your mother?

The Stranger Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #33
AndiiLovesOasis
...I ain't born typical...

I am currently:

My advice? Just tell them. I'm sure that's what everyone else is saying, too, but it really is the best way to go. Just...Don't do it the way I did. I was about twelve when I figured out that I'm bi. And I told my mom while she was doing work at home. It pissed her off, because I didn't even really prepare her for it. Sit your parents down. Ask them if you can talk. Explain to them that it's important, and you need time, and their support, no matter what. Tell them the truth. Just...Say it. It really is easiest. If they're good parents, they'll be supportive, and loving, and they won't care about it, because it's part of who you are. Y'know? Good luck, doll. (:

I am Andii. Spell me right, pretty please.
...I'd pay good money not to be ignored...
Warning: I steal purple.
...I'm feeling supersonic, give me gin-and-tonic, you can have it all, but how much do you want it...
Don't talk to me about my signature or I will put forks in you.

AndiiLovesOasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #34
Wonderland.

I agree with the above, I told my mum I was gay and she wasn't really surprised at all, she just accepted it and my family seem to accept it. I guess I'm very lucky in that respect.

If its too scary to tell them face to face write them a letter.

And remember at the end of the day you didn't choose to be bisexual that is just who you are.

Good luck with it!

Last edited by Wonderland. : 04-12-2013 at 11:48 AM.

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 10:13 PM   #35
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

Thank you :) I will try do it your guys way :)

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)