RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 31-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
recovery help

MODS Not sure if this is the best forum, please move to another forum

As you know I am trying to recover from depression and get better from all this, build my life and basically re-evaluate my life.. So I was wondering if there's anyone out there who be willing to share their contact details with me off site and become my recovery buddy.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 31-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #2
disenchantedxx
Disenchantedxx

I am currently:

Me! I would really like someone to talk to... though I'm only 14 so you probably don't want to

disenchantedxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 05:51 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

I don't mind about age just someone so i don't feel like im fighting this on my own x

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 31-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #4
disenchantedxx
Disenchantedxx

I am currently:

Yay are you from UK may I ask?

Old 02-04-2013, 04:16 AM   #5
SoDark

I am currently:

As I am making my journey to becoming a professional social worker and honoring my past, I have come up with a lot of ideas about recovery. I would be more than willing to share them with anyone who wants to listen. Now that I think of it, that would make a great thread.

SoDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #6
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

I'm not in a position to be able to offer right now, but I wish you all the best of luck with your recovery! It sounds like you're making some really positive steps, and that's great.

Also, just remember to be cautious when sharing contact details with people from the internet :)

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #7
disenchantedxx
Disenchantedxx

I am currently:

So dark: please do a thread

Old 02-04-2013, 09:23 PM   #8
yoyogirl

I am currently:

don't worry narcissa i use my public email address i don't put my personal email address on the net for the world to see.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:54 PM   #9
disenchantedxx
Disenchantedxx

I am currently:

Could I email you?

Old 02-04-2013, 11:18 PM   #10
yoyogirl

I am currently:

I have pm`d you x

Old 03-04-2013, 05:45 AM   #11
Snowcat22

I am currently:

I have severe depression , too. i know how you feel .

Snowcat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:06 AM   #12
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnylove911 View Post
don't worry narcissa i use my public email address i don't put my personal email address on the net for the world to see.
aha! Good thinking!

Hope you've found yourself a good recovery buddy :)

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:47 PM   #13
yoyogirl

I am currently:

i have learnt my lesson from years ago x

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)