RYL Forums

Forum Jump

Old 03-12-2011, 04:55 AM   #1
Evan L.

I am currently:
SI Question - sticky blood

ok so last night when i cut, my blood is really thick and sticky and when i took the bandage off in the morning and the blood was still wet on the cotton pad. i started cutting on a different place on my thigh (if it helps, i usually do many cuts and its not extremely shallow but its not too deep, i usually let it bleed out a lot but this time the blood was really sticking to the pad and i am pretty sure that i am not dehydrated because i drank a lot of water yesterday and today and there was just a stinging feeling all day)

One Hug Given By:
Old 03-12-2011, 05:26 AM   #2
PaperKlip

I am currently:

Hey

From what you are saying I would think it could be your circulation or something... Is there any bruising around it?

Or it could be that you just have thick blood for some reason.

I would recommend seeing a doctor, it might just be good to get a doctor to run tests.

Good luck and take care

You start life with a clean slate. Then you begin to make your mark. You face decisions, make choices. You keep moving forward. But sooner or later there comes a time where you look back over where you have been and wonder who you really are.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:07 AM   #3
Evan L.

I am currently:

Also when I cut tonight I did it a lot and very rapidly and there was a lot of blood that was stringing together and I hope it's just strips of skin but idk and I meant it was really thick, usually it's really runny but it wasn't runny at all that time and this time

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)