hannah.

Thankyouu. It does, it feels very good :D
Hey, Samzi :)

mesmerized. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 08:45 PM   #2622
wigeon
I kill threads!

I am currently:

Hellooooo again... I'm back from holiday. I was the one wielding the camera and have deleted all the ones of me in my swimming stuff, so there's no evidence of that! I had a good time... apart from being called a man by a girl in a bar. She literally told me to 'get the eff out of the girls toilets, you fat man'. Which was nice. Oh, also my dress broke one night. I busted the zip on it by breathing out. No joke. But... none of my friends commented on my weight (well, not to my face anyway) so that's cool. I'm just pleased to be home now in my own room. I leave home and go off to university on sunday and have promised myself that as I am in catered halls I will not buy any extra food, which should help the bingeing. And I'm saving up for membership for the uni's gym so hopefully things will get better...

I hope everyone's ok!

Oh, and about the partners thing... my boyfriend and I got together when I was still of average weight. I wasn't skinny but I wasn't that fat (even though I was convinced I was). I've since put on weight and he hasn't dumped me yet. He's put on weight as well, probably because I'm a bit of a 'feeder'. He has shown dislike towards my weight gain, and I don't blame him. He doesn't particularly understand my need to eat though, and thinks I'm in control. So whenever I express disgust at my weight, instead of saying 'you're not fat', he just tells me to stop eating or do some more exercise. I know he's doing it for my best interests though, which is why I'm not mad about it.

AMY.

You're not as messed up as you think you are,

Your self-absorption makes you messier.
Just settle down and you could feel a whole lot better,
Deep down, you're just like everybody else.

wigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #2623
mesmerized.
hannah.

Welcome back! Glad your holiday was okay :)
Oh, and good luck with uni and not buying extra food. Although, if your hall food is as bad as ours was, you may have to ><

Old 15-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #2624
wigeon
I kill threads!

I am currently:

Haha I'm used to school dinners (included in the fees so I had to eat them) so hopefully I should be alright!

AMY.

You're not as messed up as you think you are,

Your self-absorption makes you messier.
Just settle down and you could feel a whole lot better,
Deep down, you're just like everybody else.

wigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 10:26 PM   #2625
mesmerized.
hannah.

Ew, school dinners. I'm sure you'll be fine then =P

Old 16-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #2626
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Glad your holiday was alright!
I got locked out of the flat last night, it was horrible, my key just wouldn't turn in the lock. My new flatmate and I ended up sleeping on some random guy's floor. It's really knocked my confidence, because I finally realised just how bad my spoken Spanish is, because Paula's is way better and it's here 3rd language, and she's also really slim and pretty, and I'm just feeling really really insecure.

I hope you're all good xx

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 08:48 PM   #2627
Chaos
* Kez *

I am currently:

I've come to glomp in here for a bit. I am actually considering stopping paying my TV licence cause there is just never anything on anymore!

I've just found out from work that i can go home for Christmas in October, as this is the only time i will get to see my parents before december. So i am quite looking forward to that. However, that's got me and everybody else here started on the whole Northern vs Southern food debate. I'm getting a bit sick of having to justfy everything i eat to a northerner!

~*~ Proud Cat Owner ~*~

"The smallest feline is a masterpiece." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #2628
mesmerized.
hannah.

There's a difference between Northern and Southern food? I am sadly uninformed on this matter.

Old 16-09-2009, 09:29 PM   #2629
Chaos
* Kez *

I am currently:

It's mainly the whole chip shop debate.

If you own a Peter Kay DVD, rewatch it for the 'Has tha' nowt moist?' section lol

~*~ Proud Cat Owner ~*~

Old 16-09-2009, 10:46 PM   #2630
mesmerized.
hannah.

Ohh. I didn't know there was a chip shop debate lol. All I know is that Scotland has good chip shops. And England doesn't seem to ><

Tomorrowww. I am starting volunteering in a charity shop. Which is a book shop. I get to work in a BOOKSHOP. Which is exciting. But I'm also nervous, because I am terrible at dealing with people and I'm convinced I'll screw it up. Could I have some hugs/good luck?

Old 17-09-2009, 12:28 AM   #2631
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Hannah I think you'll be fine! :) These things get much better with practice too, so don't worry if you're initially nervous, just take a deep breath and everything will work out. *gives you a squish* xxxx

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 12:29 AM   #2632
mesmerized.
hannah.

Thank you lovely :) I'm sure it will be fine. Just, losing my last job has kind of knocked my confidence.
How're you doing? x

Old 17-09-2009, 02:31 AM   #2633
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

I've seen better days, but my gosh, your replies to my threads have been amazing so thank you for that :)
I know it might knock your confidence but the best thing to do is fake it till you make it re:confidence, I found that helped me when I was really nervy at work.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 11:23 AM   #2634
Chaos
* Kez *

I am currently:

Right will somebody explain how i have eaten a few treats this week and managed to loose weight? I mean i'm not complaining, but when i try i don't loose any and when i have treats i suddenly do?! Argh!

~*~ Proud Cat Owner ~*~

Old 17-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #2635
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.

I am currently:

Losing weight isn't always about cutting any treats out of our life. If you stop focusing on stuff, you'll probably do better than when you do focis

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

- Dr. Seuss

Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #2636
mesmerized.
hannah.

Aimee, thank you. & *cuddles* I hope you're feeling better soon.

Kez, yay for losing weight. I think Jess is right, yep. Just be happy you can have treats and still lose weight :)

Old 19-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #2637
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

*hugs for everyone*. I´m hoping the mediterreanean diet may be good for me, I´ve found since I´ve been here, I´ve been eating less, but feeling fuller.

Hope you´re all good xxx

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 03:45 PM   #2638
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome

I am currently:

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't been here in an AGE but I just wanted to say hi to you all and yep Claire I was watching a programme where it said the Mediterranean diet is amazing for losing weight and makes at it's really healthy too just in terms of what you're eating!

You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #2639
mesmerized.
hannah.

HI KIRAN!! How are youu?

Old 19-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #2640
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome

I am currently:

Hi Hannah!
I'm not too great tbh, I'm considering making a thread in Serious about it but anyway how are you?

You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)