What the hell?
I don't understand. Jesus christ.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 11:13 PM   #2002
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.

I am currently:

I'll miss you too.

"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 11:23 PM   #2003
squarepeginaroundhole

I wish I had the nerve to do it, but I don't, and it's because of you.

Before you get the wrong idea, I couldn't give less of a s**t right now about promises, or leaving you.

But the way I felt when you tried...if it hurts that much when someone tries and fails, how much is it going to hurt if I succeed? I can't inflict that on people.

I could inflict it on you, but you're not worth all of them to me right now.

And you know what really p****s me off is that I don't mean a word of that, do I?

~~ if love is friendship set on fire, let's turn this world to ashes ~~

squarepeginaroundhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 11:27 PM   #2004
danger2myself

I am currently:
mmmm

i used to be your little girl , and you loved me
i dont know what i did to make you hate me so much
i know im a twat, i dont deserve your love
i wish we could go back

danger2myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 01:06 AM   #2005
green.eyes
killing me softly

I am currently:

to you
i've been thinking about this alot and i've decided that unless you are in need of support, i'll stay out of your life. i'm an utterly shit girlfriend and i didn't support you enough in your month free, didn't step in to help you not slip up because i was too wrapped up in my own 'issues'. so i'll be there if you need me, as always, but i won't bother you otherwise. you're better off without someone like me in your life. sorry. i love you.

green.eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 01:12 AM   #2006
Saidie
Grey's other third

I am currently:

Robert. I can't help you can I? I can't stop you feeling lonely. I can't stop you hurting. I can't stop you feeling bad. And I know I don't try hard enough. I can't right now. I can't think productively. I can't feel. And I am so so sorry.
My best friend. Are you? I have no idea how you feel about that. I guess I never will. I know that you care for me, and help me a lot, and I know I don't help half as much. But I know I see you as my best friend, yet you feel this about other people. I guess I feel a bit left out? I don't even know. I'm sorry this is so pathetic. I hate the term 'best friend'. Best friends hurt more when lost. Because it never works out, does it?
Mum. I hope you're ok. I know you lie to me a lot when you say you are. You always have been stubborn. But I made you this way, at least let me help you now?

my candle burns at both ends
it will not last the night
but ah my foes
and oh my friends
it gives a lovely light!

Saidie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 03:41 AM   #2007
HaiThurMiranda

I am currently:

it's nice to know i can never talk to you again.

i'll remember that next time im feeling down.

you'll be sorry.

small, simple, safe price, rise the wake and carry me with all of my regrets.

HaiThurMiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 05:09 AM   #2008
alina
I'll give you all the strength of my soul.

I am currently:

why did you die that way? i could have shown you something....made you pround. it's for you, every time. why did you die that way. why do i see myself in you? i miss you, come back...

"Risking your life and doing something that could rob you of your life are exact opposites."
"You must believe in yourself, follow your path without fear."
"Her eyes are so dark and deep, like you could be sucked in. It's like she knows everything..."
"...we'll transcend time... to live again, perhaps this time... we'll find happiness..."

alina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 06:23 AM   #2009
Ghostface

I am currently:

I wonder if you have any idea how it feels when you label yourself as my "bestfriend" but keep on ignoring me, and pretending like im not excisting? I know you wouldn't understand, cause i've tried before, so i've decided i won't talk to you about stuff like this more. I don't know why, but I feel like I can't trust you anymore. But i can't tell you, cause you'll say that im selfish, that i expect too much, that you have your problems too.

You think you know what i've been through, but you don't. I wish I could tell you to shut up when you come with you "smart" comments, and think you know me so well cause i told you everything. Just so you know, I kinda regret telling you.
I wish you knew how it feels when im trying my best to keep in touch with you, even though i feel really down, and you keep pushing me away. You would probably answer that you're not, but deep down you know you are.
Cause if you really wanna be with someone, you show it right? You dont just come to them when there's no one else around and you're bored. Im tired of it. People keeps telling me I should just ignore it, ignore you, but im not that kinda person.
But i'll try anyway, maybe im just too sensitive, but i feel like im gettin stepped on, and im tired of it.

F***. I even self harmed again today, i thought i had defeated it. I know i can't blame it all on you, but still...

Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

Ghostface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 06:26 AM   #2010
Ghostface

I am currently:

Why do you have to be so subjective? You're supposed to treat us the same you know! She has no reason what so ever to get the grade you gave her. Why can't you see what everyone else are seeing?

Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

Ghostface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 09:55 AM   #2011
lokagura

Nothing makes sense anymore. I dont remember what I did yesterday, or the day before, or any day for the last few months. But I clearly remember each and every moment I spent with you.

lokagura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 06:14 PM   #2012
fitofdestiny
Even flowers need rain...

I am currently:

Well you proved it. You are a male. That was MY spot. I've slept there EVERY NIGHT for WEEKS. And you just bring another girl into it? Oh, I guess I'll just have a girl over to watch a movie, lay down on my bed and shut you out. Then we will fall asleep together in my bed.... WTF?!?!?! Is that what you were thinking? What happened to "We were kidding ourselves" that we didn't want emotion. That there was no emotion. I guess that was a lie. So much for being better than Ty huh? At least he bothered to hide what would hurt me. Maybe not well but he didn't flaunt anyone in front of me. Now you've turned me into an even worse person than he had. Out of jealousy, I slept with him last night. Does that make you happy? Happy that now theres definitely a seperation? No more play time. I guess I really must suck in bed. Oh well. You've managed to drive me back to my ex and theres no real way out now. Thanks for showing me a 'good time'. P.S. You fucking SUCK in bed and yeah, your dick really is that small. Learn the definition of foreplay jackass.

"I have this dream of being whole. Of not going to sleep each night wanting, but still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing, I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love me. I want to be seen."
-Sandra Bullock, Practical Magic

fitofdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 06:21 PM   #2013
daisy-star
RAWR!

I am currently:

Why do you always have to interfere with my life?

You have nothing to do with me.

Just Piss off and leave me to it?

How am i supposed to recover if your always poking your nose in?

Twat

daisy-star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 06:26 PM   #2014
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

FUCKING HELL NOTICE

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #2015
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'

I am currently:

I am sorry.
I doubt you even remember.
I doubt you know who I am.
But honestly?
I'd love to see you again

Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #2016
Neon.
=)

I am currently:

Hurry up and get ready so I can work to get rid of my fat.
You suggested going.
I feel bad for that.
I meant to go on Friday.
3 times a week in theory.
Too lazy, aren't I?
Hurry up because I want to get going.

Neon. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 07:56 PM   #2017
daisy-star
RAWR!

I am currently:

So when you contact me we have to meet up but when i contact you, you blow me off and go off else where.

Why do i allow myself to be pushed around by you?

daisy-star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 08:06 PM   #2018
pixie*lyssie
Lyssie =) xx

I am currently:

I love you! I'm so sorry but I love you and I'm IN love with you and this crazy obsession won't seem to leave my mind.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1002&dateline=1227381  259

pixie*lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #2019
over and out

I am currently:

you saystop threatenin to do it but this time its not a threat its a fucking promise i gonna do it jus cos i need this torture to end and you havent helped me one fucking bit cya i love you thats why im doing this jus gotta find the way with best results

over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 01:07 AM   #2020
ShyBambi
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I am currently:

i can never tell you how much i like you because i know that the response will be something i dont want to hear. i know that you will never like me in the way that i so desperatly want you to. and the day you walk away and leave me i swear will be the day i leave this stupid life.

because iwhtout you, im nothing.

i love you.

i wish you knew that... <3

~*DoNt LeT ThE ShAdOwS ReAcH Me*~
~*The Only Time You Will See Success Before Work Is in The Dictionary*~
I've got an inferiority complex. But it's not a very good one.
☆★ I am not ashamed to admit that I cried like a baby when L closed his eyes for the last time.
RIP Ryuzaki. <3
★☆

ShyBambi is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)