RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-07-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
LukeyBear Says RAWR
The Love Struck Loser

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - I feel so empty..

i feel so empty and emotionless right now, i found some cuts on my gf's wrist last night when she was asleep, i asked her how she did it this morning, she told me she wanted to see why i did it and how it makes me feel....i feel so sh*tty, i made her do that to herself..i really do hurt everyone i get close to....

i just dont know what to do, its killing me to know she did that to herself

has anyone else been in the situation??

My RYL Family:
mor_Vincit_Omnia_x-Auntie
, bunsy-Cool Sister, ChloeCatastrophe-Sister, Devil Babe-Snugglely Wugglely, huggles-Sister, in-a-pickle-Nom Nom, jess.93-Cool Sister, Kezzy92-Cool Sister, lacerocks-Cool Sister, lilmissjay-Cool Sister, Manda_Panda_Bear-Cool Sister, moon-light-Cool Sister, Newlife-Cool Sister, Phil-Partner in Crime, popple-Nom Nom, Red Rain-Mommy, The Unforgiven-Brother, trekka-Auntie

Other Positions Available,Please Enquire

LukeyBear Says RAWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:46 PM   #2
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen

I am currently:

My boyfriend has threated to do it.
:( Tis not nice.
Is she a person on here? If she is I was talking to sumone who was saying she wanted to try it because she couldnt understand why her boyfriend did it
*hugs*
Ps Im sorry xoxoxoxo

"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,

Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
LukeyBear Says RAWR
The Love Struck Loser

I am currently:

ye, she joined to check up on me, i kept alot from her so she decided to join RYL to see what i was hiding

her screen name is Devil Babe

My RYL Family:
mor_Vincit_Omnia_x-Auntie
, bunsy-Cool Sister, ChloeCatastrophe-Sister, Devil Babe-Snugglely Wugglely, huggles-Sister, in-a-pickle-Nom Nom, jess.93-Cool Sister, Kezzy92-Cool Sister, lacerocks-Cool Sister, lilmissjay-Cool Sister, Manda_Panda_Bear-Cool Sister, moon-light-Cool Sister, Newlife-Cool Sister, Phil-Partner in Crime, popple-Nom Nom, Red Rain-Mommy, The Unforgiven-Brother, trekka-Auntie

Other Positions Available,Please Enquire

LukeyBear Says RAWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:16 PM   #4
loveishere
My name is Stephanie

I am currently:

Same basic thing happened to me, except it was my best friend. She was really sad too and curious about why I did it.
You don't have to feel badly. You did not make her do anything, you can't make anyone do anything. She chose to. You might have put the idea into her head, but that's all. Blaming yourself isn't going to make you feel any better.
I suggest you just talk to her. Tell her about your experiences with self-injury, why you do it and how it makes you feel. Tell her realistically what it does and how it just makes things worse.
Then tell her that you care about her and love her and that what she did scared you. But try not to be demanding or make her feel bad for doing it

This is hard, I know. Be strong you can handle it.

loveishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
Popple

You didn't make her do anything, she is her own person with her own mind unless you physically forced her to cut herself then you have done nothing wrong but it is understandable you feel the way you do.
I think you and your girlfriend need to sit down and talk about things rather than it resorting to such drastic actions being repeated.
Take care of yourself
x

You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Popple is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)