RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-09-2023, 11:30 AM   #21
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Just a modly post from me - please do feel free to PM Dash if you are a friend of Rowie's. We've had a conversation and the mods agree with offering the information in this way.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2023, 02:00 AM   #22
Dash
Phoenix

I am currently:

I apologise publicly for both trying to respect her family as well as her friends desires and apparently not doing that right. I did the best I could with what I had. As there is no longer a need for people to message me, I have turned off my messages and will go on my way again. I’m trusting whoever the source is for your information has provided the link for donations, etc. All the best going forwards everyone.

Dash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2023, 07:24 PM   #23
Auror.
Camden

hope you're taking care of yourself as best you can Dash. thanks for making sure to be respectful. very sure Rowie's family and friends appreciate it. sending love to all of you, if that's okay.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2023, 08:02 PM   #24
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

I realise this has got a little confusing.

Dash was replying to a post that has since been removed. The post publicly posted the information (which didn’t come from Dash), which meant no further involvement was needed from them.

There are reasons for not sharing the news publicly and, whilst I’m not fully aware of everything, I respect what I have been told and understand that the family needed to take priority. Please be aware that Dash didn’t have to take the time to come and try to make people aware and could have left people, who were desperate for updates, without one.

I have spoken with Dash and they are happy that if anybody is unaware and would like the update, for me to pass that on, so please feel free to PM me and I can pass that on to you.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 11:03 AM   #25
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

I've just heard the news, for some reason her daughter never sent an update to the group she made originally, but someone alerted me and there's a public post on her daughter's FB that I got the info from. Thanks Dash.

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2023, 01:35 PM   #26
sparklyshoes
Sheer

I am currently:

Just back on from a very lengthy break. What a horrible horrible disease but very lovely of her daughter to reach out to people to create something for her. I don't know the ins and outs but definitely have many memories of Rowena supporting me and vice versa ❣️

sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)