RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 22-06-2023, 09:09 AM   #1
simplefactoflife
Justafable

I am currently:
Another year

So today marks another year alive, it’s not been without it’s challenges and I know there will be more to come.

My mental health has taken a huge dive this last year and my anxiety, thankfully I have found a good network of friends albeit they are half way across the world but they are there for me.

I still feel like reaching out I am just a burden to them, and I don’t know if that will ever change.

I am trying to look for positives everyday and trying to better my self as much as I can, some days this is easier than others but all I can do is try.

This year I am on my own for birthday, no family near by and I have made no friends in the town i recently moved to.

Regardless of how dark the days may be I’m sure some where a light will shine and I will keep searching for it.

P.S if this in posted to the wrong section I am sorry, feel free to remove or move.

simplefactoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 24-06-2023, 08:13 AM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Happy birthday!
Well done on surviving and having such a positive outlook, that takes a lot of courage. I'm sorry that you were alone on your birthday; I hope you make some local friends soon - I know how hard it is trying to make friends in a new town.

I hope that one day you won't feel like a burden to your friends; I'm sure that you wouldn't feel like they were a burden if they were reaching out to you for support!

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)