RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 31-01-2014, 08:43 PM   #1
Captainshiny
August Jung Williams

I am currently:
My First Part Time Job :D

Just finished two weeks of work experience within PC Repair/Build/Etc, and was given a part time job there! This is my first job, also, within an area that I enjoy; my two weeks of work experience was very enjoyable.

I also noticed because of that, my moods during the hours I worked were a lot better.

Work expereince is something to give you experience of going to work....obviously. So, its not something you should get paid for; I wasn't expecting to get paid; but out of a friendly gesture, the boss gave me a handsome sum of money, so I was very surprised :D My first pay for work, is a way I like to look at it :D

This is a more of, on-call standby job, so if it ever got busy at the shop, I would get a call to be asked to go; or I can go when I get a week or more off colleges, like half terms, holidays, etc. But yeah, got myself a job, and now can start earning some money :D

If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do, what I'm about to do today?

Captainshiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 10:53 PM   #2
Cersei

That is great! Well done!! =)

Cersei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 11:46 PM   #3
pixiedust_11

I am currently:

Wow that's excellent congratulations :)

I got my first job this year and it's an amazing feeling when you receive a pay slip with your name on it. The feeling that you worked for that money is quite incredible!

I hope you enjoy your job, and well done!

Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 11:51 PM   #4
Selmo

I am currently:

well done :D xxx

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Selmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:58 AM   #5
Serendipity.
fabulous.

That's great, well done! Hope you continue to enjoy the work :)

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:37 AM   #6
Captainshiny
August Jung Williams

I am currently:

Thanks Everyone :D

It was a very enjoyable two weeks and I'm looking forward to going there again :p

If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do, what I'm about to do today?

Old 03-02-2014, 11:57 PM   #7
Wonderland.

So happy for you

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:19 PM   #8
lj70001

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainshiny View Post
Just finished two weeks of work experience within PC Repair/Build/Etc, and was given a part time job there! This is my first job, also, within an area that I enjoy; my two weeks of work experience was very enjoyable.

I also noticed because of that, my moods during the hours I worked were a lot better.

Work expereince is something to give you experience of going to work....obviously. So, its not something you should get paid for; I wasn't expecting to get paid; but out of a friendly gesture, the boss gave me a handsome sum of money, so I was very surprised :D My first pay for work, is a way I like to look at it :D

This is a more of, on-call standby job, so if it ever got busy at the shop, I would get a call to be asked to go; or I can go when I get a week or more off colleges, like half terms, holidays, etc. But yeah, got myself a job, and now can start earning some money :D

Yay! I'm happy for you. :D

15 | Depressed | Loves meeting people | Sometimes antisocial...

lj70001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:30 PM   #9
Captainshiny
August Jung Williams

I am currently:

Thanks everyone!

I got half term coming up so I might get to go to the shop and so my first week of real working :D

Old 04-02-2014, 06:41 PM   #10
Wonderland.

How has your first week been?

Old 04-02-2014, 06:52 PM   #11
Captainshiny
August Jung Williams

I am currently:

I haven't started working yet I'm expecting to go down for my first week at half term coming up soon. Although I could get a call at any time to go down there and work. But it would be the same enjoyment as my work experience, and it was very enjoyable, probably the most fun I've had in a while because I had such a laugh with the people that work there.

Old 04-02-2014, 06:53 PM   #12
Wonderland.

It sounds like it will be an enjoyable experience for you

Old 04-02-2014, 09:20 PM   #13
Captainshiny
August Jung Williams

I am currently:

Definitely! Am looking forward to it :)

Old 05-02-2014, 02:57 AM   #14
ForgottonAngel

I am currently:

I remember my first job. This is a huge positive step to moving forward!

Im a girl from the USA. I usually have a skinny body and a big head with puffy cheeks, my heads shaped like ball. :P:P:P:P Sometimes I wear no make and other times I put on to much and prance around with flashy boots. Self described Butthead.♥

ForgottonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)