Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2007, 09:05 PM   #1
-Gillian-

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/OD) - >_<

Everything was going good.
I was happy.
For about 2 whole months, it was fantastic!
Summer hit, the one time that should be massively fun.
Yet I've found myself avoiding my friends.
Not being able to face them.
I can feel myself slipping and I can picture just how much damage I plan on doing to myself pretty soon.
I know that it may be selfish but I truly hope/wish I can gain enough courage to overdose before the holidays are over.
I have no will power to change how I look yet thats the reason I don't want to return to school after these summer holidays.
I have so many things I plan on doing before I die yet I've come to realise not one will happen.
I'm losing faith in my life and friends.
x
(I'm sorry I don't really know what I'm looking for from this <_< )

So Many Have Fallen,
Few Still Stand Tall

-Gillian- is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 08-07-2007, 09:21 PM   #2
.Hope Exists.

I am currently:

I actually know exactly how you feel with this.
But, the more you th ink about what you could do, the more you think that you will do something before holidays are over, the more likly it is to happen.

Think about positive things, "i've fought urges today i can do it the rest of the summer" ect. It actually helps.

Talk it out. Play games, walk, run. Anything to distract yourself.
It's okay to fall sometimes, and you're not selfish.

But it feels great to achieve better than what you expect.

PM me if you ever need to talk.
xx
Tasha Angelia

"Words are teeth and they eat at me; Feed on my corpse instead."

.Hope Exists. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:22 PM   #3
lostdoll

You were happy for two months a while ago. You can and will be happy in future. That's worth holding on to. That's worth fighting for.

"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem".

Things are going to change at some point, which is why I'm going to encourage you to hold on, and fight these feelings. Help is available you know. Go to your GP, discuss how you've been feeling, and see about getting referred to a therapist if you don't already see one.

Any time that you feel low, RYL is here. You have the supporters at your finger tips m'dear. Live Help, E-mail Support, Open Topic Support Forums and Specific Support, Advice and Recovery Forums. and even Support Chat. Trained Samaritans [UK] are also available 24/7 on e-mail, phone, text, you could even write to them.

I think you should cover all your options and then cover them AGAIN before even thinking about suicide. Take a look at Suicide Prevention and also How Suicide Affects Those Around You. *Triggering (Suicide)*.

Please stay safe. Take things one day at a time, appreciate the small things in life, think about what you love about life and why you really shouldn't OD.
xo

lostdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:06 AM   #4
craola
Clouds In My Coffee.

I am currently:

The advice already given to you is really good, and the links lostdoll gave are really good and well worth reading. As its been said Suicide is not the way forward, there are so many things you've yet to experience, killing yourself now would be such a waste of a beautiful life. You have to keep on fighting for the things you've yet to see.

Try to keep yourself distracted, you could spam the F&D Board or try to see how many of the Big Distraction List you can complete. Otherwise there is the wonderful RYL Arcade where many an hour can be lost when your determind to beat a high score.

You can beat the urges and get through the summer, I know its hard, but maybe you could try to start seeing your friends again, just a little bit more each time. Try to see if you can keep active so that you dont withdraw too much. Look after yourself hun. There are brighter times ahead worth waiting for.
Aimee xx

craola is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)