RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 15-05-2008, 01:39 PM   #1
ems

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - Fallen, scared, not sure how to tell?

Hey... well i had to come back early from my trip to California cos i was loosing too much blood and stuff. And if i needed a transfusion out there, we would have to pay.. and argh. But yeh.. been to see my bf (who lives in LA) which was cool... i still cut though ... i thought i'd be able to stop around him.. we've been together 10 months now and i know i love him very much.. (just wish i could feel it.. i can't feel anything really at the moment).
Anyway. basically I need to tell my psychiatrist and my mum. I'm scared. Very scared. I got out of hosp and off my section 3 ...6 weeks ago i think. And ugh. I had been well for about 4 weeks prior to that, and stayed well for about... 2 weeks after! I really did feel ok... even good at times!! But i soon slipped back to all the crap that got me sectioned in the first place.
I've pretended to be better before.. and my psych said that if i were to start everything again when i got out, they'd look out a young womens place for me (i've just turned 18) like a long term place, where i'd be for AT LEAST a year. I want help before i get as bad as i was a year ago... i don't want to get so ill that i can't accept help. Not again. But at the same time I have no idea how to tell... i hate this, i HATE me for being so bloody weak.
I really was feeling better. And now i'm really really not. What scares me most is i recognise this. I'm going through the same stages of stuff as i was a year ago when i first got really ill. But quicker. Everything's moving at like quadruple speed.
Any advice? I have an appointment Monday. But i really need to get it out sooner than that. But if i tell my psych today there's nothing she can do really is there? I mean what can she do? ugh. I don't know.
Sorry for this being so long... i just need some ideas or advice.. who do i tell first? My mum norm over reacts. but... its so hard to hide with all the dressings and wounds all over my arms, legs. hmmm.

~~I'm FINE...on the outside~~
~~Beneath the surface lies a shattered heart and an exhausted soul, simply longing... just longing to be whole~~

ems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 04:36 PM   #2
_plastic

If you don't feel safe then i highly suggest telling someone close to you about this, you are not alone dear *cuddles*

Please be honest on you appointment on Monday, getting around the truth will only harm you ...

Good luck xxx

A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx

_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 05:51 PM   #3
green.eyes
killing me softly

I am currently:

can you ring your pyshc for an emergency appointment or explain over the phone? if you do wait til monday you could write a letter explaining how you feel. then you both can discuss what to say to your mum.
if you're really not safe go to A and E.
please be safe
*hugs*

green.eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2008, 03:01 AM   #4
ems

I am currently:

thanks guys... I told my mum tonight... i just started crying my eyes out and couldn't stop. She was v suspicious already. she's phoning my doc tomorrow morning. :: scared:: eeek!! wish me luck... xox

~~I'm FINE...on the outside~~
~~Beneath the surface lies a shattered heart and an exhausted soul, simply longing... just longing to be whole~~

ems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2008, 12:43 PM   #5
youngatheart

I am currently:

well done for telling your Mum, hope everything turns out ok for youxxx

Differences...are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. GOF
Albus Dumbledore

pm me anytime :)

youngatheart is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)