RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-05-2017, 01:38 PM   #1
EMH

I am currently:
People 'knowing' stuff in my head without me saying anything

Started having this feeling that people, mainly medical professionals, just are able to know what's in my head, stuff I've thought to myself or stuff ive planned.
I'm wondering if others have had this and what it feels like to you?
It has started taking over some of the thought loops in my brain but I'm not sure what's real atm so unsure if I'm feeling a real thing. Confusing :/

EMH is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 30-05-2017, 04:10 PM   #2
Sketchy

I am currently:

I've had thoughts like this too in the past. I understand how distressing it is. I wish I knew how to help.

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 08:27 PM   #3
Cheryl88

I am currently:

I had this same feeling when I was having a psychotic episode. I thought that, as well as being stalked, people could read my mind and "knew" what I was thinking.

No one can read your mind. My mental illness started with something as innocent as getting a library book - I went got a book called "Wild Flowers" and the following day there were wild flower posts all over the university campus. A coincidence to anyone normal but to me this was a "sign" that I was to become a botanist. I thought someone knew I took out that book and that's why the posts were put up. It was extremely frightening and didn't get better without treatment.

Cheryl88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)