RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 16-04-2016, 04:53 PM   #1
ontheverge

I am currently:
10 steps back

Hey everyone. I haven't been here in a couple of years. I was not "allowed" by my fiance at the time to come to any of my typical self injury sites whether they were helpful or not. I'm here now because we broke up. I think it was mutual? But I seem to be having a much harder time with it. She is out at all hours and is generally acting like she is finally free and like she never loved me this entire 4 years.

I have anger issues. I yell, I swear, I say things I don't mean. I believe this is ultimately why we split. I am carrying so much guilt. A couple of nights ago, before she went out to do what I don't know, she called me abusive. This sent me in a complete downward spiral. I knew I was mean but never imagined how emotionally abusive I'd been. I went to a completely dark place again and gave myself one pretty deep leg cut which is making walking quite painful. Since I started up again, I figured this was the place to be. I feel miserable and even more guilty. Though I am not now, I was pretty suicidal. I haven't been in that space in a really long time. It's both terrifying and comforting...as I feel I ultimately deserve the worst possible treatment for treating her so awfully. I'm trying to pick myself up. Redirect my guilt and pain, but it's been so hard. I am living in our home until I can find an apartment, and being here is almost unbearable. Not knowing where she is when she is out late at night, seeing her so completely unaffected by the breakup, tears me apart. I need out, but I'm stuck until I have enough money to move.

Basically I'm here to say I'm going out of my mind, which is why I am back here. RYL has always given me a sense of belonging no matter what. That's kind of what I need at the moment. Thanks for reading this long and pointless post. Sometimes I just need to write things out. I'm lacking on a support system here since I'm having a hard time seeing my therapist due to money. Any hugs, words of advice, or whatever are greatly appreciated.

ontheverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2016, 08:50 AM   #2
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

You still belong lovely, don't worry about that. I hope writing your stuff out has helped. My concentration is too low to offer any real advice but I've read, and I care.

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)