RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-07-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
(*)Natalie(*):D

I am currently:
i havent been on this site for almost 2 years, but i need it again

so ive stopped self harming a while ago but it keeps flashin back into my mind recently.

so many things have happened but ive been able to cope, but today i was looking to apply for the army because its my only option with no qualifications, and they DO NOT accept anyone who has self harmed.

now i feel really lost
please help

(*)Natalie(*):D is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 02-07-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
xxhappydaysxx

I am currently:

Hey,firstly welcome back.

Do you want to talk about any of the things which have happened? Stopping self harm is really great, I know its hard when the urges are still there though. Can you do anything to distract yourself? Maybe writing, drawing, going for a walk, reading, watching a film etc etc...

Im sorry about the army thing, I know a friend who had similar problems with it. I dont know a lot about it, is there any way around it, that they would let you in anyway? Im sorry you feel so lost.. do you have any idea what else you could do instead?

Im here if you want to talk
xxx

"If only everyone could know and live with their inner craziness…people would be fairer and happier."
Paulo Coelho

xxhappydaysxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:00 PM   #3
(*)Natalie(*):D

I am currently:

i remember all this, the distractions, something to take ur mind off it.
the only thing that worked was going to sleep but i woke up an hour ago.
nope. there is NO way around it the army WILL NOT accept it :(

i dont think there is a job or college in the world that would accept a conviction and medical history like mine
so many places i cant work and things i cant do BECAUSE OF MY FUCKIGN ARMS ARGHHGHGHE im so angry and so upset

(*)Natalie(*):D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:45 AM   #4
cryingcrimson
The scars remind me the past is real.

I am currently:

Do colleges really look at your medical history? I got into a college ((in the US)) with scarred arms and a past that isn't the best...maybe it's different where you are...*HUGS* i'm sorry about the army thing, i know how hard it is to be denied something because of your past. stay strong...something will turn up, better than the army...hang in there!

You have to remember that those scars are not who you are - they don't define you as a person. They're just..marks. Footprints from a different time...a different life.
~In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. (Ps 62.7)~

~~If you need me, I am but a PM or
Facebook/Myspace message away!
~~

cryingcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)