RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 18-02-2013, 09:50 PM   #1681
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

I am currently:

It's true. There always has to be dramaz.

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Zedebee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 12:11 AM   #1682
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

I knew it!

I said as much a few pages back and no one believed me!!

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 03:01 AM   #1683
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

deleted

Last edited by -Carpe Diem : 19-02-2013 at 11:24 PM.
-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 03:08 AM   #1684
Tig

I wish Tess could have a happy romance! I know Fletch is nice and everything but as most of you have said, definitely seems to go against her previous strict moral code. I guess the script writers are all hoping we have forgotten the past - unfortunately for them, her early days in Casualty are currently being repeated on 'Really' every morning.

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #1685
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

It's not like Tess. It's fundamentally wrong. *sulks*

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 01:19 PM   #1686
ChocolateMarvel

I am currently:

Exactly.... them being a couple is not right. Mainly because he is married and Tess has morals. I think the writers of Casualty must get an ideas in their head and forget that the characters are well established. Another example is Scarlett who I am sure people were saying- she would never have done that.

I am glad Tess is getting a storyline- I love it when they give long establsihed characters storylines but this is just not very Tess.

ChocolateMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #1687
Tig

It is sad when they kind of go against all the foundations have laid. It was incredible how quickly they changed Scarlett's character!

I want Tess to have fun and find a man etc but disappointed that it would be Fletch because as well as Tess having morals, I also thought that Fletch was really decent even though he was a bit naive in some instances. I guess we will all have to wait with eager eyes to see what happens over the next few episodes.

I'm still super confused by Sam and Tom.

Old 21-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #1688
Gone.

I was on a Casualty-break when they got rid of Scarlett so I don't know what happened. What happened? :P

I don't like the storyline with Fletch and Tess. They could have done a better one that didn't involve someone cheating.

Sam and Tom have an odd relationship!

Left.

Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #1689
Tig

Scarlett was involved in the Holby City riots Belle. I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that she might have even thrown an object/flame at a police woman and caused severe injuries but certainly even if she didn't do that she was involved and didn't try to stop people. It was completely random to how she had come across before.

Sam and Tom really do but it seems so bizarre because at one point it seemed quite consistent and since Dylan has left, it just seems to bob along with no real thread holding it together or snapping it apart.

Old 21-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #1690
Pops.
I'm just me.

I am currently:

I stopped watching Casualty quite a while ago, but I watched the last two episodes because of Ash coming back in to it. I wanted to see what he was like :)

I was a bit shocked to see Tess with that guy. I agree it is out of character for her, assuming she is still the same old Tess from when I used to watch it every week.

It was nice to see Charlie still in it!

Pops. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 11:18 PM   #1691
ChocolateMarvel

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
Scarlett was involved in the Holby City riots Belle. I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that she might have even thrown an object/flame at a police woman and caused severe injuries but certainly even if she didn't do that she was involved and didn't try to stop people. It was completely random to how she had come across before.
She did throw the object.... cannot remember details but she always was made out to be very nice with good morals, etc!

I love Tom!

ChocolateMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 12:25 AM   #1692
The Stolen One
Caz

I am currently:

I think it was a brick :(

I also love Tom! I really like him and Sam together. I agree they seem to have forgotten that they were in the middle of a storyline - from what I gather they're not together at the moment?

There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob

The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #1693
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

^ yeah it was a brick and i think that injured the police person so when a fire bomb was thrown (not by scarlett) the police person went up in flames. So she handed herself in to the police

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #1694
Myimmortalgirl
Heather Peace's Wife

couple pics of me and the cast
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meandolly.jpg (62.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 66493_10151368162374555_673268395_n.jpg (38.1 KB, 15 views)

Myimmortalgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2013, 10:22 AM   #1695
Cazki
14/6/2007 -

I am currently:

I disagree with everyone lol, i understand its wrong but at the same time i think its a good storyline. We all make mistakes and do things we shouldnt so i think that is where they have got it from. She doesnt want to have an affair but she is so attracted to him, and lets face it what woman wouldnt be. Also the younger girl fancied him, cant remember her name though and if he had of got with her then that would have really annoyed me a lot because its boring and we know what to expect and that it wouldnt last long.

Where as with Tess and Fletch i think the writers wanted to shock us, they know its wrong but all the same i think its an excellent storyline and one thats really worthwhile. So yeah i am looking forward to seeing it develop and seeing what else goes on. I agree it is out of character for both of them although Fletch is known to flirt but i dont think its really really bad in terms of storyline.

14/06/2007 -

Cazki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #1696
MrsNutkin

I am currently:

Liking Tom. It seems a bit weak lately but it's got a new director so that might change things.

MrsNutkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #1697
FlyingNy
Me

I don't like the relationship between Sam and Tom. It's making Tom look like a real a-hole and Sam look weak.

It seems that Tom only wanted her when Dylan was around and now that he's gone and it's easy for them to be together, he's lost interest. That doesn't really paint a good picture of him. And he's been treating her horribly, brushing her off at every turn and then just expecting her to do him a favour when he needs it (the dinner with his parents, staying at her house after being sent home).

And the fact that Sam is just accepting all of this seems out of her character to me. From what we've seen of her so far she's a strong, capable character. Things with Dylan were different, they'd been together a long time and married, so she wasn't going to be prepared to let that go so easily, but things with Tom have never been anything but casual and the fact that she's willing to let him stay with her and is still chasing him after everything makes her come across like some love sick teenager with no self respect. And I love her character. But this relationship with Tom is ruining both of them. I'm liking Tom less and less each week and getting more and more confused by Sam's behaviour.

Tbh, I don't know how anyone can think they're good together.

FlyingNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2013, 07:20 PM   #1698
Myimmortalgirl
Heather Peace's Wife

I am sadly going to say my interest in Casualty has gone, And it is mostly because of Tom and Sam. They just annoy me

Myimmortalgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #1699
MrsNutkin

I am currently:

they have a facebook page you could comment on

MrsNutkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #1700
The Stolen One
Caz

I am currently:

I quite like Tom and Sam
More now it's official and not so much yes.. No.. Yes.. No

There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob

The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)