RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2017, 09:31 AM   #1
Jbinski

Help Virgin pregnant? 2 months no period

Hi umm my gf and I are having oral sex almost thrice a month , and within it I finger her too. She is still a virgin upto now. But her last period was July. And the period in July was late for 3 weeks and was just 4 days long, she always gets 6-7 days period. But after her period in July she didnt have any period anymore even upto today. It is already roughly 2 months of her not having a period.
I finger her but everytime I check my hands are dry before I finger her.
Please help she is irregular, but she is just always upto 1 week late ever since her first period. It was just this july her period was late 3 weeks. And right now 2 months she still doesnt have a period. My hands are always dry. And is kissing after I cummed in her mouth then eating her after a while can get her pregnant? We're really worried if she is pregnant we are about to graduate to college if she was pregnant then our studies are gone too. Can anyone answer why she's 2 months late? She doesnt get nausea cravings and fatigue. Her frequency in the toilet is just like before. Every 2 hours or so. No sore breasts. But sometimes lower back pain. And sometimes stomach pains. Please help.

Jbinski is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 09-09-2017, 06:40 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Put bluntly, if none of your semen has entered her vagina, you cannot have got her pregnant. If she is still really worried, she could take pregnancy test as reassurance.

Women can miss periods for all sorts of reasons. If she is worried about missing a few periods and her stomach/lower back pain, then it's worth her making an appointment to see her doctor.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 08:58 PM   #3
-Asphyxia-
-loser-

I am currently:

I'm assuming you're young and sex ed in your school is crap. Yes to Pi's post...If she's a teen, teenage girls constantly have irregular periods. It's normal and eventually becomes more consistent with age.

Also, oral sex is sex. People often only consider penetration "real sex," but that's not true. You can still get STI's through other types of sexual activity, so it's important to be safe. (EG: Wear a glove and use lube. Your hands aren't clean....)

-poisonous-

-Asphyxia- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:58 PM   #4
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

Well the quickest way to find out is for your girlfriend to take a pregnancy test.

Periods can be all over the place, mine are frequently irregular. Your girlfriend can see her doctor to talk about it, maybe see if there is anything going on but it is normal to have late periods especially as a young person.

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 10:56 PM   #5
Jbinski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi.R^2 View Post
Put bluntly, if none of your semen has entered her vagina, you cannot have got her pregnant. If she is still really worried, she could take pregnancy test as reassurance.

Women can miss periods for all sorts of reasons. If she is worried about missing a few periods and her stomach/lower back pain, then it's worth her making an appointment to see her doctor.

Umm she still has no period it's going to be 3 months soon and she says she's like gaining weight. She still has some lower back pains. I'm really lost in my life right now

Old 13-09-2017, 11:06 PM   #6
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Sounds like she might benefit from seeing a doctor to find out the cause of her symptoms to either put her mind at rest or to find out what is going on regardless of whether or not she is pregnant. With most things in life the longer you put of finding the answer the harder things get.

Whilst I agree with the above post that it is not likely that she is pregnant based on your original post, lets play devil's advocate and say it could be a possibility surely the sooner you find one way or the other the better - if it is negative you can go about your lives without fretting, if it is positive you have more time to consider and prepare for the situation. Being in limbo never helps with the feelings of being lost in life.

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 06:05 PM   #7
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

What is preventing her taking a pregnancy test?

Old 14-09-2017, 10:42 PM   #8
Jbinski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi.R^2 View Post
What is preventing her taking a pregnancy test?
It's hard to get in asia, especially when you're young at age. Sorry i'll try to get it sooner.

Old 15-09-2017, 08:57 AM   #9
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

Don't be sorry lovely, you are evidently trying your hardest to help figure out what's going on with her, and it is no crime to not have had a decent sex education. Try and stay as calm as possible.

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 10:52 PM   #10
Jbinski

So whats your insight about it?

Old 16-09-2017, 06:06 PM   #12
[Luna]

Sounds like a difficult situation.
There are many reasons for her not getting her period. It would be worth getting her to a doctor sooner rather than later. To put both your minds at rest.
It may possibly be a thyroid issue but only a doctor can diagnose that.
I hope you get some answers soon xx

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 06:27 PM   #13
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

Ah, I didn't realise that they were hard to get hold of where you are! Do you think she'll be able to get hold of one soon?

Old 30-09-2017, 07:15 PM   #14
Escaping Sadness

I am currently:

I don't think she's pregnant. From what you are describing, it doesn't sound possible. But if her period is that late then there may be a problem. Stress can mess with menstrual cycles. But so can other conditions and disorders such as PMDD, PCOS, etc. She should see a doctor. They will almost definitely give her a pregnancy test there. I doubt it will be positive. Either way she should see a doctor. I hope everything works out and she feels better.

Escaping Sadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 02:13 PM   #15
slydeer888

There's a very high possibility that she is not pregnant. I would highly suggest her getting a doctor's appointment though. As Escaping Sadness said, it could be a lot of things that is causing this. And it's better to know earlier so this could get corrected.

I'm Asian too and it could get embarrassing and hard to get around to but believe me, doctors won't bat an eye on it. Sadly, it happens all the time in our times.

slydeer888
A little progress each day adds up to big results.
We have to keep going!

slydeer888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)