RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-12-2017, 11:42 PM   #52761
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*squish* I'm sorry you're so stressed lovely. Good luck with the comp tomorrow, you'll be fine! Would you be able to get some sleep soon do you think? Uni is stressful but you're doing so so well. How are you getting on with your assignments?

I'm not feeling great. Was mildly 'up' for a few days, now feeling a bit ****.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:57 PM   #52762
HopeRises

I got another 500 words done today..it's taking me forever cause I just don't understand. I feel like I rewrote a chapter of a book and using the theosaurs to change the words haha. I need to sleep but I have that thing where as soon as I go to bed i wake up haha.

*hugs* sorry your not feeling great sweetie. I hope you level out soon. Any thing you can do to make you feel better?

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:54 PM   #52763
Serendipity.
fabulous.

You're doing really well. Is there anyone you can ask for help with it? How has your day been today? <3

Thanks lovely, I'm trying to do nice things and stay on top of everything. I slept for most of the day by accident lol.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:54 AM   #52764
Juniperi

500 words is a lot to get done in a day, Leigh. I find that uni is a big game of trust, just trying to trust that you're doing fine so that anxiety doesn't get the best of you. Are there support services you can check in with to make sure you're on the right track?

Hannah, you're doing well. Keep on doing all of the nice things. Will you be able to sleep tonight and do you have to do things tomorrow?

I'm anxious, oh so anxious. I've tried to organise a social thing and I'm anxious about it. Either people are flakey or I'm just no fun to be around, but no one seems to commit to social things these days. Hopefully I'll have some company. People always seem to cancel last minute.

Juniperi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:23 PM   #52765
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

Hello.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:02 PM   #52766
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*hugs Jill* I really hope your social thing works out. People are just rubbish sometimes, it really isn't anything to do with you <3

Hey Lana! How are you?

Old 10-12-2017, 11:42 PM   #52767
Unbreakable.

I am currently:

Hannahontas :D

I'm ... something, who knows. It's been a rough few weeks and I have a lot of information and emotions to process. It's a bit overwhelming tbh.

How are you?

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 11-12-2017, 01:24 AM   #52768
HopeRises

My disability tutor has cancelled on me due to the snow. Got another 500 words done though. Hoping I can finish it tomorrow then all I need to focus on is finishing my presentation and practicing it. My friends struggle to help, usually because of the fear of essays sounding the same.

I hope the sleep helped hannah. How are you doing now?

Jill, I don't think it's cause you aren't good company. I'm guessing cause it's nearly Christmas? And people are crap sometimes.

Lana, anything we can help with?

Old 11-12-2017, 04:10 AM   #52769
Unbreakable.

I am currently:

I think you are doing well, Leigh. Sounds like you are making some progress. :)
The snow is effing crazy! Just getting to the train station was a struggle today. I couldn't see anything and my feet were wet within a few minutes.

Some virtual cuddles would be appreciated. <3
I can't really put things into words yet.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 11-12-2017, 07:42 AM   #52770
Juniperi

Lots of virtual hugs heading your way, Lana. Will be here whenever you feel ready to talk <3

You're doing really well, Leigh, probably even better than you realise.

How are you, Hannah?

Thank you for the support. Sunday turned out fine. Anxiety is just really getting on top of me lately. Tomorrow is 6 months and I'm struggling to understand why I'm alive and she's not.

Old 11-12-2017, 10:06 AM   #52771
Unbreakable.

I am currently:

Thank you <3

*cuddles*
I can't imagine how hard and painful this must be for you. Be gentle with yourself. Do you think you want to actively acknowledge that or would you rather focus on everyday things for distraction?

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 11-12-2017, 10:44 AM   #52772
Juniperi

Are you okay lovely? Extra hugs on tap here for you if needed.

I think I need to give myself maybe a few minutes each day, and only a few minutes, to be upset or angry or whatever it happens to be, and then I need to focus on other things. There's definitely a lot of things going well for me and no real evidence that I'm worthless so I think I just need to acknowledge the hurt sometimes and then let it pass to make way for the good things.

Old 11-12-2017, 09:17 PM   #52773
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

I think that sounds like a good plan Jill. Let it in too much can get a bit overwhelming whilst ignoring it isn't healthy either. I find ranting in the shower or going for a short walk around the block can help with processing difficult things. It is understand for you to have these feelings but that doesn't detract from how hard they can be.

I hope everyone is staying safe when out and about. It is so slippery out.

How are you all doing?

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:56 PM   #52774
HopeRises

Jill, I agree that sounds like a good idea.I hope you can get the balance right.

*sending hugs*

Lana, were here if you wanna talk when you've got the words.

Sarah,how are you?

Old 11-12-2017, 10:14 PM   #52775
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

I'm ok thanks.

How are you doing?

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:01 AM   #52776
Juniperi

Thank you, Sarah and Leigh. How are you doing, Leigh? What are you up to, Sarah?

Old 12-12-2017, 09:27 PM   #52777
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*huge hugs for you all*

Lana, if/when you feel able to talk about things, we're here.

How are you all doing?

Old 12-12-2017, 09:53 PM   #52778
HopeRises

Hey Hannah, how are you doing? I'm ok nearly done with the semester

Old 12-12-2017, 09:57 PM   #52779
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Yayyy! How is all the work going? When do you go home for Christmas? How are you?

I'm okay. Tired. Also think I may have a UTI or something, it's SO PAINFUL to wee. You totally needed to know that :P

Old 13-12-2017, 12:05 AM   #52780
HopeRises

I go home Friday but very tempted to go home Thursday. My dad is driving up Thursday to pick up some stuff and I was going to get the train home Friday but I haven't any lectures this week and nothing to stick around for apart from my presentation on Thursday (and I'm shitting it) I'm meant to have an appointment with my mentor Friday afternoon but tbh she's a bit useless and I can't be ****ed with it so might just go home after my presentation..although I only got back here today due to snow haha. It was so difficult to come back here just for a presentation as I have now finished my assignments.

Idk, I'm indecisive. I should probably stick around I just don't see the point.

Ouch about the UTI. Drink lots of fluids and cranberry juice. How has work been?

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)