RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-05-2014, 07:37 PM   #1
Bradley

I am currently:
Please help me

After 1 year of being together, my girlfriend just broke up with me because she was, and currently is, depressed...i tried everything to get her back to the way she was, i even got a video of all her friends telling her how important she is to them and she didn't even want to see it. She was my world and i would do anything for her and i loved her as much as you can love a person and even more. i tried so hard to get her back...but just recently i found out that she had found someone else in her group therapy class and it hasn't even been a week since we broke up...i feel myself getting worse and worse and i have already cut myself a few times and i don't know why i did, it just felt right. i really need help form someone before i do something stupid. Please help me...

Bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:03 PM   #2
TheDarkComes
It's times like these we learn to live again.

I am currently:

I'm short on words but I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

TheDarkComes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:55 PM   #3
Bradley

I am currently:

Thank you TheDarkComes, it means a lot that someone cares:)

Old 02-05-2014, 12:22 AM   #4
crazykat
Fight for another day

I am sorry to hear that, break ups are never easy. They hurt but with time the pain you feel does get easier to deal with. Hurting yourself will only add to the suffering that your already facing. Do you have friends or someone else that you can lean on during this difficult time?

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:08 AM   #5
Bradley

I am currently:

Yes, i have friends i started talking to about it earlier...they say to just give it time but it doesnt seem like it will get better...i loved her so much

Old 02-05-2014, 01:25 AM   #6
sherbet lemon

I am currently:

hi bradley im so sorry to hear about you and your gf. it must be so hard for you right now and everything proably doesnt seem like it will get better but it will eventually. it is really good you are talking to people that must be very hard for you but it will help to get your thoughts and feelings out in the open. im sorry you hurt yourself maybe you could try using some of the distraction techniques in the fun and distractions thread. hang in there your girlfriend maybe needs some time and space to get her head sorted sorry that might sound rude but sounds like she is having a rough time too and depression can do funny things to you she might feel like she is burdening you and things like that when you obviously want to be there for her <3

big hugs for you and i hope you feel a bit better soon

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:32 AM   #7
Bradley

I am currently:

That was very good advice, thank you so much for caring...i think its time to move on from her though...but i do apreciating you helping, thanks again:)

Old 02-05-2014, 01:39 AM   #8
StormCloud

I am currently:

Oh, Bradley, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I know how it must hurt... I hope you're doing okay. We're all here to support you:)

We want it, we want, we want a reason to live. We need it, we need, we need more than this. Going through this life, looking for angels. People passing by, looking for angels. Walking down the streets, looking for angels. Everyone I meet, looking for angels.

Looking For Angels - Skillet

StormCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:43 AM   #9
Bradley

I am currently:

Thank you storm, it means a lot...you ALL are really helping:)

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)