RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
Minski

I am currently:
I feel so alone..

Hello, I've been feeling rather alone recently, I havent been showing it but when I get home I feel so alone, I feel torn apart. about four months ago my life felt so bad that i was cutting all the time wanting to overdose everyday, everything like that but it got to a stage where I got put in a secure unit/childrens safe home where everything is locked and I hated it so much but it was for my own good I guess, so I got relesed from there two months ago and now I am in this childrens home i thought it was good at the start and i enjoyed it but now I dont feel like it's hoem I miss my old career, she was like a mum too me and now I don't have nobody. My grandad killed himself whilst I was in secure I was so heartbroken and now I'm tornen my gran has cancer, my sister has alopecia and now i'm feeling alone,i dont want to sleep i dont want to eat sometimes and sometimes I wish I was dead but I don't cut anymore which is a good thing but sometimes i feel like i want to cut myself, but in someways i dont. My life has sorta changed completely im always out with friends but it's just when i get home am always sad,but i dunno. I wish I had a mum who cares about me and loves me but hey this is the real world and it will never happen:/

Minski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Aardbei
Forum Mod

I am currently:

It sound like things are really difficult for you right now and I'm sorry you're struggling so much. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate so it's completely understandable that you're feeling alone. I'm not very good with words right now but I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and I really hope things get better soon.

Is there anybody you could talk to about how you're feeling? I feel sad and lonely when I get home too; I think it's because you're not as busy so the bad thoughts are harder to ignore.

Aardbei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #3
Minski

I am currently:

I have a CAHMS worker, but I don't tell her the truth..

Old 14-02-2012, 12:32 AM   #4
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

I am currently:

You should try and open up to them more. They can't help you unless they know everything that is going on.

lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #5
Zombie..

I am currently:

you need to be open and honest with your CAHMS worker with everything that is going on for you now .
You don't want things to become overwhelming for you again and you doing something really serous to yourself.

Pm me any time if you need to talk

Zombie.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #6
JellyBear
Jesse

I am currently:

Hey, my mum works within social services and often has to handle children suffering with self harm. Hopefully all key workers and family support workers are like my mum because she stops short of fostering all of the children she works with. Honesty is the best policy with your key worker, his/her priority is your happiness, well being and preparation for the future.
If you can't talk to your key worker then you can talk to your favourite teacher at school. Every school has a child protection officer, they don't force you to do anything, they don't force you to talk to anyone, they simply offer you someone to go to if needed, all the information you need, and they're brilliant at getting you out of lessons! The teacher you tell might not be the child protection officer however they will continue to be involved, if wanted, in how you're doing and will also be another supportive adult figure.

On the other hand, you're more than welcome to talk to me when you feel lonely. When i was at school i had all the friends in the world and my house constantly had visitors but inside i still felt alone.

JellyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #7
Minski

I am currently:

Thankyou for your comment maybe I shall drop you a PM sometime.

Old 15-02-2012, 07:03 AM   #8
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

Hey, I'm sorry things got so bad while you were in the secure unit.
How are you feeling today?

It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2012, 11:37 PM   #9
Minski

I am currently:

I feel abit better but still got these thoughts in my head.

I just wish I could let the pain out . . .

Old 16-02-2012, 03:59 AM   #10
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

Do you want to talk a bit more about the thoughts?

It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)