RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-01-2008, 09:48 AM   #1
Danny

I am currently:
Biting?

I used to bite down on my right arm really hard when i was younger, purely out of anger/frustration in certain situations. It stopped for years and i never thought about it again, until last night. I got into a huge argument with possibly the most frustrating person ever, and the more annoyed i was getting, the more she was winding me up. After she walked out, i just got this urge to bite down as hard as I could on my arm, and when i did it bled a bit.

Anyway, now it looks awful. It's like a semi-bruised circle on my forearm .

Anyone done that? how long does it take for the bruising to go?
in the meantime I'll just have to wear long sleeves or see if my sister has any concealer.

Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 09:57 AM   #2
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

I have tried biting but not so hard as u.it didnt bleed but my bruise remained for about 2 days.

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 03:36 PM   #3
Benjibum
Resident pretentious lit student

I am currently:

I have bites from myself and *embarassed* from my girlfriend...whenever they draw blood it seems to take waaayyy longer to heal... I think if a cut or anything is on bruised skin it cant heal so well and it only seems to properly when the bruising goes down.

as for that, my bruises take about 4 days for light ones and the extra extra hard ones can take up to two weeks... embarassing when they are on your neck =/

I think with the broken skin take 110% care of it... it'd be painful if it got infected >.<

Benjibum is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)