RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2015, 07:31 AM   #101
Auror.
Camden

Was going to cut but I can't cut as deep as I need without needing stitches and due to the location of useable ie unscarred skin they might see it as a suicide attempt. I think I have to od. It's one thirty am and obviously can't phone anybody. I don't know what to do. I don't want to od.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Old 28-01-2015, 07:45 AM   #102
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

You don't want to overdose. Remember that. Overdosing is so unpleasant at the best of times but will be even worse if you don't want to do it! Please hold o n to that. Is there anything you can do to try and relax and get to sleep seeing as it's so early in the morning?

Old 28-01-2015, 07:49 AM   #103
Auror.
Camden

I can't without doing some kind of damage. It's not allowed. Not after everything I told doctor lady. I'm afraid if I stay up all night ill have to od anyways so may as well get it over with.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

Old 28-01-2015, 08:32 AM   #104
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

No, you don't need to overdose. You can stop this. Yes staying up increases your risk so could you try going to bed safely?
You don't want to overdose. Remember how bad you felt when you did last time? You don't need to do it. Trust me. Get through the night without overdosing and you'll see you didn't need to do it.

Old 28-01-2015, 08:38 AM   #105
Auror.
Camden

I'm not allowed to go to sleep safely. I have todo something. What I want does not count.

Old 28-01-2015, 08:46 AM   #106
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

This is the point where you need to challenge the thoughts, because otherwise you'll be stuck in this way forever.

If you keep doing the same things nothing will change. I know it is hard, but please try avoiding the urges. Please.

Old 28-01-2015, 08:55 AM   #107
Auror.
Camden

I am trying but I can't go to sleep and stating awake is bad. I tried playing a game. I am afraid if I stay up I may eat something or drink something and then I would absolutely have to od in which case cutting seems a safer alternative.

Old 28-01-2015, 09:00 AM   #108
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

It's good you're trying, I can see you're working hard to try and avoid harming yourself. The same thing I said about the need to overdose goes for the need to harm yourself after eating. You need to eat and drink for your body and brain to work. It's really important. Playing a game is a good distraction, well done. Would a movie or anything help, maybe if you can lay down with a blanket while watching you may fall asleep?

Old 28-01-2015, 09:04 AM   #109
Auror.
Camden

No the dog is sleeping in her crate so doing anything with noise wakes her up and makes her whine. I'm on my iPod touch not laptop because she's learnt to sleep if its just that.

I'm sorry I'm being so difficult.

Old 28-01-2015, 09:10 AM   #110
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

It's okay, it's not difficult it's just what is happening. If you're on your ipod touch could you play music or videos with headphones on?

Also, if worst comes to worst it might be okay to wake the dog up for cuddles and to watch a movie together.

Old 28-01-2015, 09:43 AM   #111
Auror.
Camden

I think going downstairs woke the dog up. I can get some sleep now so if she doesn't stay quiet ill let her snuggle. Thank you, lovely.

Old 28-01-2015, 09:44 AM   #112
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

That is a good idea. I hope you can get some sleep safely. You haven't taken anything have you?

*sits with you*

Old 28-01-2015, 09:51 AM   #113
Auror.
Camden

Not yet. Self harmed and ate something. If I don't sleep quickly I may have to though. Eating is punishment enough but i am sure tomorrow will have to do worse. Dog is whining.

Old 28-01-2015, 09:58 AM   #114
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

I'm sorry to hear you self harmed. Please try and cuddle up with the dog. x

Old 28-01-2015, 10:00 AM   #115
Auror.
Camden

She's fallen back asleep, I can tell by her breathing/ snoring. I don't want o wake her. My stomach really hurts now. I don't know what to do.

Old 28-01-2015, 10:06 AM   #116
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Why is your stomach hurting? Can you try and sleep with her?

Old 28-01-2015, 01:26 PM   #117
Auror.
Camden

Unsure. Managed a few hours but my hearts doing the funny thing now. I have to get to class today. It's all a mess.

Old 29-01-2015, 03:44 AM   #118
Auror.
Camden

Stupid question.

If I don't see the point in actually doing any wound care, should I just leave it? I don't really want to go to a doctor and be like, I'm too lazy to take care of these wounds so I've covered and left them for day/s. I should probably suck it up and actually take a look, and clean them. But I don't care.

I don't know?

Old 29-01-2015, 08:52 AM   #119
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

I'm not sure what you're asking. You want to go to the doctor but also don't want to engage in wound care?

Old 29-01-2015, 08:57 AM   #120
Auror.
Camden

Well I don't want to do any wound care. So would I need to go to a doctor? Because that is a stupid reason to go, just because I'm too lazy to take care of them. They didn't need medical attention so if I leave them they should be fine?

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)